No worse Tyler Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

You weren't not famous,nobody had any idea of who you were. They didn't know your name, age, anything. The only thing they knew about you was that you were dating Dylan O'Brien.

Yes, the Dylan O'Brien.

The perfect man.

Any girls dreams to be with him and you were just lucky he noticed you standing in the middle of the airport holding your special pillow.

He was also carrying his special pillow around. So, that's how you met.

And by the morning it was all over the media saying things like-

"DOES DYLAN O'BRIEN HAVE A NEW GIRL FRIEND AFTER BRITT ROBERTSON?"

"WHO IS THIS NEW AND IMPROVED MYSTERY GIRL WITH O'BRIEN IN AN AIRPORT?"

"WILL THIS NEW INTEREST EVER BE REVEALED?!"

When the two of you first met you were wearing what any sane person would be wearing when they just got off a plane.

A hoodie and sweatpants.

At the time you had the hood pulled up over your head hiding your entire face.

Which caused the paparazzi's who were taking pictures unable to identify you.

Dylan of course helped too when he stood in front of you stating. "You probably don't want to be all over the media tomorrow." You were incredibly grateful when he said this because you did not want to be all over it.

And that's how you are where you are a year later laying down in the bed watching the brunette Prince Charming sleep.

You didn't want to wake him up since last night when he came home he had purple bags under his eyes showing the exhaustion from his late nights of acting.

Sighing you moved closer to him wrapping your arms around his bare torso resulting in him turning his body around resting his head in the crotch of your neck sending chills down your spine every time he exhaled causing the warm air to run over the skin.

"Hey, Dyl?" You whispered into his ear, continuing when you heard him make a muffled noise.

"You might want to get up."

"No. I want to stay here in your arms forever." Dylan rubbed his nose against your neck as if he was shaking his head.

"But you have to. I don't want Jeff- No worse Tyler, barging in here yelling at me because I made you late." You went to pull away from him but only resulted in his grip getting tighter.

"Dylan."

"Y/n."

"I'm serious, Dylan."

"No. Sirius is a fictional character in a book and movie." Dylan grinned into your neck.

Seeing that this conversation was getting nowhere you started to lightly kiss his neck slowly going up until you got to his jaw.

Feeling his grip loosen you continued to kiss the area until you felt his grip completely gone and as quick as you could you pulled out of his embrace standing up on the bed looking down at him grinning.

"Ha! I'm smarter than you." You grinned pointing your hand at him but you started to frown when you saw him form a lopsided grin on his handsome face.

"Why are you smil-." You were cut off when Dylan grabbed your hand pulling you down back onto the bed then he wrapped his arms around you with your hands intertwined.

"That's why." Dylan teased whispering into your ear.

"Now, five more minutes." "Ugh." You stated but slowly relaxed into Dylan's arms resting your head onto his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"I love you." You whispered slowly feeling your eyes start to get droopy.

"And I love you," Dylan whispered back and after a few minutes, the two love birds were softly snoring in each other's arms planning to never let go.

The end.....