What a Stiles Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Why can't anyone remember who Stiles is? It all started when I was with the pack, minus Stiles, trying to figure out what was happening when Scott decided that me, him, Liam, Hayden will go to the Sheriff's house and help him investigate, while Lydia and Malia went to the library to look up anything weird.

That's when I realised he forgot Stiles. "Hey Scott what about Stiles?" I ask him while everyone was just about to leave. "Who's Stiles?" At first I thought nothing of it.

"Haha very funny Scott, but seriously what's he going to be doing?" Scott just kept eyeing me in a curious way, as if I was on drugs or something. "I don't know who this 'Stiles' is so stop with all the joking around" My heart broke into a million pieces when he said that. I looked at him with tears in my eyes, my head was spinning.

What the hell is happening? "Stiles? Stiles Stilinski? The Sheriff's son? The boy who's been our best friend since we were 4 when we met in the sandbox. Scott he's part of this pack.

He saved your life when you tried to commit suicide in the motel remember?" I started pouring my heart out to him as he continued to look at me with still a confused face. "I'm sorry y/n. I don't know who he is" I took off, I slammed the door shut on my way out.

I ran as fast as I could to Stiles' house, I nearly tripped on the Sheriff's car door as he was just about to go to the station.

"Sheriff? Hey Sherriff" I pant after running like a maniac down the street non stop.

"Hey y/n is there anything you need?" "Do you know where Stiles is?" He looked at me with a hard expression, which softly relaxed. "I haven't seen him sorry" I let out a sigh of relief, at least the Sheriff knew who he was.

I was about to walk into his house like I usually do, which he doesn't mind, but before I could wave goodbye to him from the window in his house, he ran to the open window and asked the worst question that he could possibly ask.

"Y/n. Who's Stiles?" "Sheriff he's your son? Stiles Stilinski? Best friends with Scott?" I looked at him with hope. Too much hope that was starting to slip away. "I think I would remember if I had a son y/n. Well I have to go, tell Scott to call me if he finds anything" And with that he was gone. No one could remember Stiles but me.

Why? I don't know. I was about to break down and cry when I hear someone whisper my name from the stairs.

"Y/n?" They whisper. I look up to find the one and only Stiles.

"Stiles?" He face washes with relief as he starts running towards me while I stood up, tears streaming down both our faces.

We collide in a huge so tight I knew he wouldn't ever want to let me go. He pulls back and holds my face with his huge hands.

"How? How do you remember me?" "Stiles of course I would remember you. But why can't anyone else? It's like your fading away from the world any evidence of your existence, gone" Tears leave his eyes and drip down to the corner of his lip, I wipe it off with the tip of my thumb.

"Just promise me something" I nod my head, words unable to leave my lips.

"Don't ever forget me.

I love you so much to have you forget me as that would be the worse thing to happen to me. The girl who I've loved since we were 6, living life not knowing who I ever was.

My heart would break the moment you ask who I am.

I love you y/n, so much" My cheeks were left with tears all over them.

I grabbed onto his hands that were on my face, and laced our fingers together. I bring my head up to look directly in his eyes. "Stiles Stilinski.

I have loved you since I was 5 so don't expect me to ever forget who you are. That's impossible.

You mean way too much to me to forget about-" Before I could continue, his lips crash into mine, them melting perfectly into one another.

We pull back, his arms pulling me into an embrace.

"Don't forget me" He whispers while he places multiple kisses onto my forehead.

"I won't.

The end.....