The future Dylan O'Brien

Third Person POV.

You were an actor and you had just recently played a part in a movie with Dylan but you guys weren't close.

"So, Dylan you just finished a movie and I heard you were working with Y/n Y/l/n?" The interviewer asked as the crowd got wild.

"Yeah, it was really fun. She seems like a nice girl and it was super cool." Dylan said as the interviewer was getting really buzzed about what she had planned.

"Well, now I was going through twitter and some weird stuff came up and they have created a ship name for you two, a baby, a life and oh they tweet non stop about you two." The interviewer said as Dylan chuckled a bit.

"So firstly we have, your ship name. Y/s/n and you also have your baby if it was a girl, Y/d/n and if it was a boy, Y/s/n." The crowd awed as Dylan began to blush a bit, scratching his neck nervously.

"Well so far that sounds good." Dylan joked as the audience began to laugh a bit.

"Okay, Dylan you are a star actor and you spend months making a film while y/n is a stay at home mum and raises Y/d/n /Y/s/n all on her own and when you come home you guys do family stuff together and go on trips and stuff." The interviewer said as this was getting awkward.

"That is really weird, how do people come up with this stuff?" Dylan chuckled as the interviewer continued.

"So, we have tweet of 'OMG they would be so cuuuuute they should hook up!' and we have 'I ship them so hard they might hit an ice berg? Does that make sense?' " the interview finished after she read a few more tweets.

Dylan was a little confused right now, his feelings were all jumbled after this whole thing.

The end.....