A big surprise Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

"Is this still on?" Dylan asked as the new crew nodded.

"OK we are on in 5...4...3...2..." The camera man said as Dylan into the camera.

"So bringing celebrity news today we have Dylan O'Brien on the set of Teen Wolf, how is it over there Dylan?" The anchor lady asked.

"Well a lot has been going on Wendy and a lot is about to go on, I am about to go surprise my girlfriend who is currently in her trailer." Dylan said as he started walking towards your trailer.

You had no idea what was going on but Dylan had a big surprise for you.

He walked up and knocked on your door as you opened it and covered your face because of how red it was going.

"Dyl?" You asked as he held your hands in his and got down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?" Dylan asked as you started tearing up.

You covered your face again and nodded a response.

Everyone started cheering and clapping as Dylan stood up and pulled you in for a hug.

You guys just stood there hugging while you cried into his chest.

"You okay?" Dylan asked as you nodded.

"Can I let you go now?" Dylan asked as you shook your head no.

"She's probably still in shock." Dylan said as the camera people nodded and left.

The end.....