A favor Stuart Twombly part 1

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I can't believe I actually agreed with doing this; last night my father asked me to do a favor for him and what father wants he usually gets.

He was starting up a new project in which he was allowing me to be in charge of the entire development but we need six new interns to help us out.

That is where I came in; according to Chetty, the recruitment leader I am supposed to attend this summer internship undercover in order to find the six recruits that will be assisting us on the plan.

So here I was standing in front of the tall building with the word 'GOOGLE' framed above the entrance, I clutched my suitcase in one hand and the strap on my shoulder in the other.

With a deep sigh I pushed open the door with my hand and wheeled the bag behind me hearing my heels clicked against the marble floor.

The building hasn't changed in the three years I was here last; to my right I saw the side entrance to the courtyard which led to the dorms that the interns were allowed to stay during the internship.

To my left held the many offices that the interns will use throughout the summer, nap pods to relax in and a cafeteria filled with some really good food.

Ahead of me sat a coffee shop that was almost like a Starbucks, there were about a good fifty people around some were interns and others were actual employees.

I grabbed my cell phone from my back pocket and glanced to see it was around 2:30 in the afternoon then looked at the coffee shop again.

A iced coffee would be great right now, I wheeled my suitcase over to the line and soon I was face to face with a barista.

"Hello, what can I get you?" he asked smiling a soft grin, he had a pair of dark eyes to match his caramel colored hair that was tucked underneath his black cap.

"Hi...could I get an iced peppermint mocha. Thanks." I smiled watching him write it down on his small notepad and headed to the side to prep my drinks.

The sounds of tires screeching caught my ear as I turned to the entrance seeing two coach buses pulling up to the building.

Hoards of interns flooded into the room with the mix of smiles of excitement and chattering filled the air.

"Are you an intern?" the barista asked behind me I turned watching him making my drink while keeping his stare on me.

Is it that obvious?" I wondered watching him chuckle then give me a small nod which had my cheeks burning red.