It's a huge role Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

You're walking around in the living room with the script in your hand, reading the sentences over and over again while your boyfriend lies on the couch watching a baseball match of the METS.

"Babe don't you think you should take a break and continue tomorrow?" He suddenly asks.

"Dyl this is important! It's a huge role and I can't screw that up because I can't remember my text or don't know how to act them out right!" "You've been running around for hours now.

Come on." Dylan says patting on his legs signifying you to sit down on his lap.

"Not now Dyl."

"Come on. I'll help you." He offers patting on his legs once again.

"Yeah right." You comment sarcastically.

Unexpectedly he gets off the couch and walks towards you before picking you up bridal style and walking towards the couch again.

He sits down onto the couch while placing you onto his lab.

Now you're sitting there just staring at him.

He snatches the script away and takes a look at it while one of his hands rests around your waist.

"Dylaaan." You whine laying your head down onto his shoulder.

"So? How are you?" He speaks up all of a Sudden.

You remember that this is a scene from the script and he just tries to play the other person.

You lift your head and respond: "Spit it out. I know you've been dying to ask me something. You just don't know where to start.

I can see it. You're nervous like a child that sits on a bike for the first time, only waiting for the fall."

You act your part without having the text in front of you.

"See? You know every word!"

"I thought you wanted to help me study. Not proving that I don't need to study." He let's out a long sigh. "I will go through the text with you one last time! Then you'll be finished for today. I want something of my girlfriend too!"

"Oh Baby, don't be jealous of a script. You're way more attractive than a book." You state before putting your arms around his neck.

Slowly you capture his lips with yours when your lips move in sync.

He tries to put the script away without you noticing. Parting from him you say: "Nice try, Lover boy." You take the script again and hand it to Dylan.

Sighing he asks another scene. After the scene is finished he kisses you before continuing with another scene.

"You know, I like your kind of studying. Just give me after every right scene a kiss and voilà. Y/N will be motivated." You tell him before taking the script and throwing it onto the little table in front if the couch.

Again you put your arms around his neck while he puts his around your waist You straddle him and bring your lips together.

"Can't resist me, can you?" He whispers between your kisses.

"I hate you." You answer also between the kisses.

"You love me."

"Hate you."

"Then why do you love it so much when I do this?" He asks before his lips wander farther away from your lips and down to your neck. He starts sucking a bit clearly looking for your sweet spot.

"Don't you dare..." You state when your voice fades into a whisper.

Unintentionally you close your eyes enjoying his soft lips on your neck.

Suddenly you let out a moan when he finds your weak spot. He starts to suck and kiss the spot softly.

"Dylan I think we should...um...you know...get back to the script." Your breaths get heavier and you try to speak.

"Which script? I don't see a script." He whispers before continuing.

After he finished the first hickey his lips wander down on your neck and he starts to cause another one.

"Damn it!" You say parting from him and standing up. At the same time you grab his hand and drag him with you.

"What now? What're you doing?"

"We will continue in the bedroom.

Come on." You respond in a casual voice.

"I can literally feel how you fist bump the air." You laugh when Dylan walks behind you to the bedroom.

The end.....