Safe haven Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

Thomas kept his eyes set upon your laughing form as you played with the children, them running around you giggling as you tried to grab them playfully.

He loved watching you in these moments, knowing your happy and safe.

Before safe haven he had rescued you from WCKD, having found you barely alive in a secluded room.

After saving you, you had gained a strong connection with Thomas, stronger than intended.

Thomas had began to see you in a different light having thoughts he would never admit out loud.

He wanted you and bad, in more ways than one.

Your eyes landed on him and a wide grin set upon your lips. Waving to him he just smiled back, deciding to walk over.

The smell of the ocean invaded his nostrils momentarily making him sigh in content.

You stood up and walked towards Thomas, a gorgeous smile adoring your face as you approached him.

The children continued to play with each other, some even yelling Thomas's name.

He laughed gently and waved to the children earning a adorable giggle in return.

"Good morning Tommy." Y/N said sweetly to him while wrapping her arms around his waist, embracing his warmth.

You inhaled his scent with a giddy feeling surfacing in the pit of your stomach making a dull blush spread across your cheeks.

"I was just about to check up on you."

"Miss me?" Thomas teased with a smirk upon his lips as he kissed your temple gently, feeling a scoff leave your lips.