In months Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I haven't see Dylan in months.

He's been busy with his acting career and I've been busy with school.

I wanna go to a school that's closer to him but I really love it here in New York.

No one told me how much a long distance relationship sucks. I hate being this far from Dylan.

We've only been dating for what 5 months and we're already being torn apart. I hate it. I just wanna see him. As of right now, I'm sitting in my dorm reading a book for school. There was a knock at the door.

I got up and answered it. It was some delivery man with flowers in his hand.

"Delivery for Y/F/N," he said. "That's me," I said. "Sign this please," he said and pointed to a spot on the clipboard. I signed it and brought my flowers inside.

There was a card attached to it that read,

'Call me when you get this x Dylan'

I smiled and pulled out my phone to call him. "Hey Dylan!" I said happily.

"Hey Y/N! Whatcha up to?" He asked me.

"Oh nothing much just reading," I told him.

"Oh yeah? I'm laying down talking to my beautiful girlfriend moping around because I haven't seen her in so long.

Damn, I miss your lips babe," he groaned.

I laughed. "Well I miss you...." I started. "And your lips," I finished.

I could just feel his smile through the phone. "I miss you too..." He said.

I sighed through the phone realizing how much I actually miss him. He's my everything.

For the first week when he was so far away from me all I did way cry.

Tears are falling from my eyes at this very moment. "I can see you crying, stop," he said. "Dylan... I can't just stop crying... Wait what?" I asked. "What?" He asked back. "You said you could see me crying," I

restated. "Yeah... Because I can," he told me. I looked to the window and got up from my seat, throwing my book in the air during the process and got into the frame of the window and smiled.

Dylan was standing there with his phone by his ear.

I ran out my door, down the steps, and out the front door then ran into Dylan's arms.

He picked me up and spun me around. "I missed you so much," I mumbled into his shoulder. "I missed you too Y/N," he said.

I took my head off of his shoulder and stared into his hazel brown eyes.

Our heads moved closer together and our lips touched.

They moved in sync. They stopped when I felt Dylan smiling against my lips.

"What?" I questioned.

"Oh nothing just I talked to your mom and convinced her to let us share an apartment back in Cali and you're gonna start online school.

What do you say?" He asked and I started to push away from him telling him to put me down without talking.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I love New York so much though... I can't just drop it and leave... I just... I don't know," I told him.

"Okay. Yeah I get it... I came here all the way from Cali to tell you this and you say you don't know I thought... I thought you'd be happy," he said with a saddened expression. "You didn't let me finish.

I just don't know how I'm supposed to pack up all my stuff by myself and ship it to Cali in a short amount of time," I said and the biggest smile appeared on his face.

He immediately picked me up and spun me around yet again.

Once my face appeared in front of his he kissed me passionately.

I smiled into the kiss and so did he. He then put me down and we walked to my room to start packing my things. I can't wait to move in with Dylan.

The end......