Enough love boy Stuart Twombly

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Friends with Benefits. Thats how to describe mine and Stuarts relationship.

We became best friends but with a twist, we are both interns in google and thats how we met.

We are currently walking to our first task, like friends with benefits would do.

"So I told Neha that she could not wear that shirt with those shoes..." I rambled on. Looking into Stuarts gorgeous brown eyes behind his attractive glasses.

We were continuing our conversation when he grabbed me by the wrist, opened the supply closets door and drags me inside.

"Stuart we can't do this, not now" he pushes me up the wall, his lips ghostly on mine, he throws his beanie on the floor.

"Y/N why not? No ones gonna come in" and with that he smashes his lips onto mine.

I grab the back of his neck, pushing his lips deeper into mine as his hands hold onto my waist tighter as if knowing I would walk out that door to tease him.

I pull away moving my left hand to cover his mouth and the other hand to push his chest back "Stuart we can't do this now.

We have to go and besides we'll get caught anyway" I walk towards the door, leaving him there when suddenly I'm pushed against the door, my stomach against the door and my back pressed up against Stuarts chest.

"I think it's because you don't want me to make out with you and then just walk away but don't worry Y/N" he spins me around so I'm facing him then trailes his fingers down my neck until he gets to my shirt moving his lips to my ear before whispering.

"I won't leave you" with that being said, he rips my shirt off and throws it on the floor, smashing his lips onto mine.

I have to admit whenever Stuart kisses me, I can't help but resist his lips.

I break the kiss and pull his t-shirt up over his head before bringing his lips back onto mine, spinning us around so he's up against the wall.

His hands run all over my body, his tongue running against my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly accept before pulling away.

"Okay lover boy thats enough" I laugh before putting my shirt back on and walking away.

"Y/N you forgot your glasses" Stuart yells, I moan and walk back in the closet.

"Wait a minute I don't wear glasses" when the door suddenly locks with Stuart standing there with his sexy smirk.

"I love you Y/N, I want to be able to walk anywhere and hold your hand to show boys your mine and kiss you and make out with you cause thats how much I love you" I stare at him with my mouth open.

I can't believe my best friend admitted he loved me but before he could say anything I smashed my lips onto his "I love you too Stuart" I whipser against he lips and I rip his shirt off again.

The end.....