Are we alone Stiles's Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

"Basically, I feel like I'm losing my shit and I don't know what to do..." Stiles went on.

You were in the middle of doing your homework when he decided to call you and rant about his problems.

You couldn't possibly concentrate on your homework and on Stiles.

You dropped your pen on the stack of books and papers stacked on your desk and put your focus on him.

When he said 'I feel like I'm losing my shit' you began to actually pay attention.

"Can I come over?" he trialed on.

"My parents are home, they aren't leaving till late," You replied. You heard him sigh from the other side of the line and you felt guilty.

"Alright, alright. Just make sure to come through the back." You imagined him smiling before hanging up and throwing your phone on the bed.

You picked up your pencil and continued your studying.

You lost yourself in the mess of books and fell into a nap you weren't aware of.

You're awaked when you feel your body being shaken around.

You rubbed your eyes immediately and stared at the person moving you. Stiles.

You sat up and made space for him on the bed.

"Hey," You said, nudging him softly on his chest, leaving your hand on it.

His hand raised to his chest on instinct, resting on yours.

He took it in his hand and kissed it, kissing up along your arm until he reached your lips.

He started again on the side of your lips, down your chin and neck, to your collarbone.

He tugged at your shirt, pulling it over your arm and off of you.

Stiles hovered over your body, running his hands over your thighs while sucking at the skin on your neck.

He bit it causing you to scream.

You covered your mouth realising your parents were still home.

"Shit..." You hissed.

"Are we alone?" Stiles questioned, noticing your tone.

You ran your hands through you hair, "My parents are still home, Stiles."