The perfect boyfriend Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third person POV.

You're been dating Dylan for about 2 months now and you know you want this to last, he was the perfect boyfriend loving, caring and funny, he was also you best friend which makes you want to spend every moment with him but that's just impossible due to his schedule, he was in the middle of filming season 3 of teen wolf and you barely got to see each other.

One night you were working on your dissertation and your Skype rang, it was Dylan. After catching up for a while he finally got to what the reason for a while he the call was, he wanted you to come see him on set.

A few days later you were way to see Dylan, it was a four hour drive to the set of teen wolf, you had never seen the set or area where the show was filmed and as you were a big fan you were os excited.

Once you their the first person you saw Tyler Hoechlin you ran to him and hugged him, he was like a big overprotective brother you never had, he took you to the last place he saw Dylan.

Dylan was with Tyler Posey he best friend, of course typical Dylan was goofing around and try to make people laugh seeing him smile and enjoy himself gave you the best feeling ever, you had never felt this before and suddenly got the urge to tell Dylan you were in love with him.

Dylan had his back towards you and you were glad he hadn't seen you yet as you wanted to surprise him when he would least expect it.

You running towards him to hug him from behind but at the last minute he turned and caught you instantly wrapped his arms around you picking you up and holding you tight.

He set you down and pulled you down and pulled back to look in you eyes before crashing his lips to yours in the most loving and passionate kiss of your life before pulling you him to hold you again.

You thought this would be the perfect moment to tell him so you stood on your tip toes and leaned into his ear with arms still wrapped around his neck and whispered into his ear the words I love you.

You pulled back to look at his face was blank. Instantly your heart fell, he didn't same way, you started to panic and said I am so sorry you don't feel the same way is is to early.

You turned to walk away and said I should just leave but as you started to move Dylan's Hans wrapped around your wrist and he pulled you back into him, you face in his chest and whispered I love you too I just wanted to be the first to say it.

After a while of hugging and whispered sweet and quiet I love you you hear that he has to go back to set to film a quick scene. After about 2 hours he came back to find you in his trailer, you decided to go watch Holland film an outdoor scene, it was ox excited to see a scene from your favorite show being filmed in front of your eyes. It was now past midnight and you hadn't noticed the goosebumps appear on your skin, Dylan excused himself to go to the toilet you were so engrossed in watching the scene you hadn't realised that Dylan still wasn't back although you just thought he must have caught up with someone.

You felt heat and suddenly arm's warped around you from behind Dylan turning you around so you were facing him and pulled you close his Boyd and he had extra large warming coat on big enough for both of you and then some, Dylan held you and whispered against you lips.

You were getting cold but you didn't notice and I didn't want my princess to getting sick an if you got sick then I would be able to do this he said and at that moment he took the opposite to crash his lips to yours in the most passionate kiss of your life see what I mean he said and pull away giving you the cheesiest grin imagine able before turning around to watch the rest of scene with Dylan's arms still wrapped around you he whispered a quick I am so in love with you and placing a Chaste Warwick relaxing kiss in your jaw just below you ear, sending shivers down your spine.

The end.....