The new greenie Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

The new greenie arrives today You thought as you sat in the dead heads waiting for the siren to go off for the box.

You finally heard it and ran toward the center of the Galde where the box laid.

You pushed past the boys so you could get a up front view.

After a few minutes the box finally stopped at the top you helped Gally open the iron gates that enclosed it. There laid a boy around 16 or 17 with a blue shirt and brown hair.

You hopped down and lent out your hand for him to grab. He slowly grabbed it "Day one greenie, I'm Y/N" he stood confused. "I'm....Thomas." he said looking as if he might cry. "It'll be alright, you've got us now." You said smiling. "Here, let me show you around."

Skipping time ⏭

That night we had a party for Thomas. You sat near Minho as Alby talked about the Glade and the greenie.

Gally decided it was a great time to ask Alby if he could "test the greenies abilites". So they decided to have a competition Gally did beat him up a little, yet something amazing happened.

Thomas actually knocked Gally down toward the ground.

This warranted every boy to cheer for Thomas, even Alby and Minho. You giggled a little as Thomas had no idea what was going on.

A few days later

You and Thomas had grown more and more closer to each other.

You told him about the maze and he told any weird dreams he had.

Of course being the stubborn little brat he is, he still wanted to be a runner like you and Minho.

You saw Minho walking toward you both "Hey Y/N ready to run?" he asked putting his hands on his hips.

"Yeah bye Thomas I'll be back" you said jogging after Minho.

Skipping time ⏭

Thomas's POV.

Where is Y/N she was supposed to be back by now. Everyone was waiting by the doors, then I heard the horrific sound. A girl screaming, unless that was Minho.

The first thought running through my head was Hey why not break the first rule... I ran into the maze I could hear boys screaming my name and telling me to come back but I couldn't.

I ran around the corner to see Minho and Y/N cornered by a Grevier.

I gulped "Hey! leave them alone!" I screamed the Grevier turned and spun toward me.

I jumped out of the way leading the Grevier to die from the impact of the wall.

Minho and Y/N ran behind me as the doors were so close to closing. We made it out thankfully Y/N hugged tightly and Minho smiled.

"Thanks Grennie" he said and walked off towards the map room.

Y/N smiled at me and punched my arm, "That was the dumbest shucking thing you could of done!" She exclaimed.

"But...thank you." She said, he placed her lips on my cheek and pulled away walking toward the map room. I smiled as Newt walked past me, "Neat." He said laughing at my expression.

"Alright Tommy, don't go too stupid on us now.

The end.....