My favorite song Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I finally finished my makeup and checked my hair one more time before stepping out of the door.

I was getting inside the limo when Tyler texted me

Ty: Hey N/N, you're in the limo. correct?

Y/N: correct and on my way now

Ty: Great! I'll see you soon!

Y/N: yup! I set my phone down when someone got into the limo beside me.

"Hey! Y/N, right. You're one of Tyler's friends", I recognized Dylan's voice from videos Tyler would send me on Instagram.

"Uh, yea", I replied shortly. I felt my face heat up as we rode to the award show.

"Are you nominated for anything?", I asked Dylan since I knew he was an actor of sorts. "Actually, I don't even know", Dylan replied with a short laugh.

Skipping time ⏭

"And the winner is...", The silence was overwhelming. Dylan had been nominated for an award and it was this specific award. "Dylan O'Brien!", the crowd went wild as he stood up and hugged everyone and made his way up to the stage. "Oh wow.

First of all.

I never thought I'd even get nominated, much less win the award.

Second, I wanna thank my friends and family especially my boy Tyler, but I also wanna thank Y/N.

It might sound bizarre", Dylan paused and Tyler looked over to me with a confused look. I just shrugged my shoulders and saw that Dylan had been staring at me and he continued, "It sounds weird but I want to thank you for calming my nerves.

We rode here together in the limousine and she made small talk with me which helped me be not as nervous.

Thank you guys once more!", Dylan smiled and walked off stage.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding as Dylan came back a couple minutes later.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you tonight Y/N", Dylan apologized. I laughed, "No no no! You just caught me off guard.

and apparently everyone else too", Dylan smiled and the heat rose to my cheeks once again.

AFTER PARTY

Congrats on the award dude!", some people said as Dylan passed them.

I walked ahead of everyone so I could avoid the anxiety that was already building up inside of me.

I walked over to a group of girls and he eventually took me in as one of there own friends, which I was so thankful for.

I soon heard the first few notes of one of my favorite songs play. "This ones for a Y/N out in the crowd somewhere!" The DJ shouted into the mic. "Y/N/N", I heard someone call for me over the loud noise of the crowd.

I turned around and saw Dylan looking around for me. I ran up to him and hit his chest slightly, "Yo how'd you know my nickname?", I screamed over the noise.

Dylan looked down at me since he was significantly taller than me. "Tyler told me", He simply stated. It was weird but I shrugged it off as nothing, "Come on, I know this is your favorite song", Dylan cooed as he pulled me along to the crowd.

"Dylan I-", I started to say but the song had started up again.

"Yeah, I just had a lil' bit too much of Hennessy Just gotta tell you how I feel You so fuckin' precious when you smile Hit it from the back and drive you wild Girl, I lose myself up in those eyes I just had to let you know you're mine" Dylan pulled me closer to him as the song went on.

I started to feel his hands wrap around my waist as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Hands on your body, I don't wanna waste no time Feels like forever even if forever's tonight Just lay with me, waste this night away with me You're mine, I can't look away, I just gotta say"

I looked down to my shoes, which I had switched out for sneakers earlier. Dylan smiled and I smiled back.

Okay, I'll admit. I've had a bit of a crush on Dylan for quiet some time now but never had the nerve to admit it to myself, much less anyone else.

"I'm so fucking happy you're alive Swear to God, I'm down if you're down all you gotta say is right Girl anything I can do just to make you feel alright Oh, I just had to let you know you're fine Running circles 'round my mind Even when it's rainy all you ever do is shine You on fire, you a star just like Mariah Man this feel incredible, I'll turn you into a bride, you're mine"

Dylan sang along quietly and it seemed as if he was talking to me himself.

His hair wasn't spiked up like it normally would be, it was down, nothing in it, laying across his forehead in the most perfect way ever.

"Hands on your body, I don't wanna waste no time Feels like forever even if forever's tonight Just lay with me, waste this night away with me You're mine, I can't look away, I just gotta say"

Dylan moved closer to me, I could almost feel his breath. I moved closer and leaned forward, my eyes closed, and then I felt our lips

connect as the song gave out it final notes. We pulled away and i slowly opened my eyes, "Y/N, will you go on a date with me?", Dylan asked. I smiled and reconnected our lips again.

The end.....