Hotel Room Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

You gently began gliding your tights up your legs and trotted back into the bathroom where you continued to apply make up.

A towel still wrapped around your head preventing any wet hair falling onto your face.

You noticed how quiet it was an decided to play some music on your phone.

Causing you to dance around a little whilst applying make up.

As you were nearly finished, you heard Dylan clearing his throat.

You turned your head to see him leaning in the door frame with his arms crossed.

A small smirk hitching on the corner of him mouth.

You knew exactly what he was thinking when he looked at you this way.

But you still played the innocent card and pretend you had no idea as to what he was thinking. "You only have another half hour until we need to leave." He eventually said.

You were both attending a huge fancy party to congratulate the cast and crew for finishing The Death Cure.

You were just going for moral support. Even though you did get on really well with the other members of the cast. "I know, I'll be done in 10. But to look good doesn't take a short amount of time.

Just wait in the bedroom or something." Dylan didn't say anything but walk up behind you and looked at you through the mirror. His hands glided down your sides causing you to shiver a little until finally his hands gently cupped your arse.

His lips grazed your ear but looked you dead in the eye through the mirror. "You look even better when your screaming my name." He whispered. Before you could say anything, he slapped your ass and walked out of the bathroom.

Your core started to heat up at the thought of Dylan causing you to moan and scream for him. But you composed yourself together by the time you were finished.

Slipping on your dress.

You glided out the room and found Dylan fiddling with his phone. He didn't notice you until you spoke up. "Ready to go?" His head snapped up and gazed at you in awe.

It was a couple of seconds until you snapped your fingers to place him back into reality. "Sorry Y/N. It's just- you look incredible." Dylans cheeks flushed aight pink. Grabbing his hand, you both walked out the door and made your way to the taxi rank which would take you to the party.