Why did you kiss her Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

"Thomas why did you kiss her?" You shout spitting in his face.

"Why did you kiss him?" He questions yelling back, his face almost touching yours.

"Because you kissed Teresa!" You yell.

"So that gave you the right to kiss Minho?" He frowed.

"Yeah actually I think it did." You raise your eyebrows pushing him backwards.

"Don't push me shank." You threatened.

"Shuck you." You scream as he turns facing you.

"Shuck you?" He asks and you nod, standing your ground.

He repeats the words as you carry on nodding until his chest is against yours.

"No, Shuck you." He growls and smashes his lips onto yours.

You tug hard at the hair on the back of his head and moan into his mouth.

He throws his hands down your pants and pushes two fingers inside you.

You moan feeling like he's pushing into your stomach. His lips find their way to your neck biting the flesh.

"You're such a shank." You yell through your moans.

"You shucking love it." He yells.

"Don't kid yourself." You look down and see Thomas' hand busy at work.

He pushes his thumb against your clit and you bite down on his lip. His tongue makes its way into your mouth and flicks yours.

Your lips keep parting before reattaching both hesitating before the heat of the moment gets too much. You moan loud as you orgasm hits and you claw him.

"I hate you." You growl in his ear.

"I hate you too." He kisses your lips once more.

The end.....