The drummer Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I was going out with my best friend Y/F/N to the local pub to see a band that she loves and that I've never heard of called Slow Kids at Play.

When the were on stage I had to admit they were pretty good.

The drummer kept giving me small glances, making me blush.

After they finished performing I decided to step outside to get some fresh air when I felt a poke in the arm, I turned around to see the drummer in the band, holding his jacket out, I didn't realise but I was freezing.

I take it graciously "Thanks. Names Y/N" I slip my hand from the long sleeves of his jacket and hold out my hand, he takes it gently and holds it for a moment before realising what he was doing.

"Uhhh right, I'm Dy-Dylan" He takes my hand again and moves us over to the back of the pub.

He looks me in the eyes before kissing me, instead of pulling away I put my hands on his neck bringing him closer.

"Is there....." He starts kissing my neck. "Somewhere else..." I let out a small moan.

"We could go..." He looks up at me then before grabbing the back of my thighs, puts them around his waist and pins my up the wall.

"Not that I'm aware of....." He continues kissing me until my phone goes off, I pull away "My friend said that she's already left so I'm gonna have to walk back" I unwrap my legs from his waist and was about to leave when Dylan grabbed my wrist "I could drop you off?" I nodd and turn around when suddenly Dylan snakes his hand around my waist and kisses my neck again "But not just yet.

The end.....