A little more Stuart Twombly

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I stretch my arms out.

My brain pounds against my skull and I groan in pain.

"Babe? Are you okay?" I hear Stuart ask next to me. "Yeah, no- I'm fine. It just feels like someone is bashing my skull in with a sledge hammer. Yep totally fine." I look at Stuart and see him lifting his beanie away from his eyes, so I can see his beautiful brown orbs, and gives me a questioning look. "I'm sorry. I just have a massive hung over." I lean down and give him a quick soft kiss. "I have a hung over too, but last night was the best day of my life.

I don't regret a thing." He says pulling the beanie back down, covering his eyes.

⬇️

⬇️

Flashback ⏮

I smile to myself as images of last night flash through my mind. "Hey Stewie! What you doing here... all by yourself... alone?" I slur as I stumble onto the empty spot next to him.

Stuart looks up from his phone. "I'm not much of a party, drinking, dancing kind of person." Stuart says looking back down at his phone.

"Really? Why don't we get a drink? You know, lighten up your mode. You always seem you downy.

Come on Stewie, be adventurers." I slur. Stuart gives me a questioning look before nodding his head. "Okay, one shot." He says lifting up his index finger. "One."

20 minutes later ⏩

Three! Two! One! Drink!" I yell as I down the 7th shot in my hand, Stuart doing to same.

I smack my glass against the wooden table and laugh. "Oh my God! This is awesome! I should do this more often." Stuart yells waving his arms around.

I laugh at drunk Stuart. "Definitely!" I say.

"Come to think of it. Why don't we do everything together? I love spending time with you." Stuart says as his eyes scan the crowd of people walking past our booth.

"Really?" I ask, eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

Stuart Twombly actually liking the presences of another human being.

This shit just got real. "Of course. You're amazing. I can't believe you didn't know that I- Wow, your blind.

Y/N I've liked you since I bumped into you on the first day of the internship." Stuart says matter of factly, still looking through the crowd.

"I-I thought you hated me." Stuart's head snaps towards me, this time his eyebrows are kitted together in confusion.

"I pretend to 'hate' you because I didn't think you would like me, and I'm afraid of getting hurt." Stuart confesses.

I stare at him in shock before a power, I can't describe, over powers me and I'm suddenly kissing Stuart, The Stuart Twombly.

His lips taste like the Vodka shot we had moments ago and his tongue is warm against mine.

I run my hands though his hair, slipping his beanie off and tugging at his ends making him moan. "I've liked you since I first saw you Stewie... I really like you." I say against his lips.

He hums in response and I giggle, pulling away. "You want to dance?" I ask laying my hand out for him to take.

Stuart smirks before leaning closer and whispering in my ear.

"Only if I get to call you mine." He intertwines our fingers and pulls his lips away from my ear. "Sure!" I said leaning in and attaching our lips.

End of Flashback ⏩

⬇️

I'm pulled back to reality by the voice of my new lovely boyfriend.

"Hey, are you okay? You're really quiet. Are you still there?" He asks not being able to see me because of the beanie covering his eyes.

I giggle before leaning down and kissing his lips softly.

He moans at the sudden contact.

I pull back afraid if any one heard but no one seems to notice. "Nooo- a little more." He whines with a smile.

His smile seems to be contagious as I can't help one break out on my face. I bring my lips to his in a passionate kiss.

The end.....