Glances Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

A long gorgeous back dressed draped down your body, your figure fit it perfectly.

You stood talking to your friend Y/F/N at a fancy party.

You were best friends with Thomas Sangster and he was an actor, so he decided to invite you to one of the fancy premiers he was attending.

It was crowded with women and men dressed up in fancy dresses and suits.

You looked to the ride side for a split second and your eyes suddenly locked with another mans.

You knew who he was, his name was Dylan Thomas had told you about him, he was in The Maze Runner series with him.

You both stared at each other for a good few moments until you broke the glance and looked away clearing your throat.

He looked away too, but casually kept glancing over at you eyeing your body up and down and memorizing the curves in your body.

You looked over at him again, taking notice of the details of his face.

His hair was a dark brown and as far as you could tell his eyes were brown too.

This continued on for almost 3 hours. No matter where you both were and who you were talking to you were always in each others sight and he kept glancing over at you even more then you looked at him.

You eventually walked to the drink table, filling up your wine glass.

Someone approached you from behind then moved so they were beside you,

"Hello" The deep voice spoke.

You looked up and your eyes connected with Dylans.

"uh hi" You smiled slightly, staring into his eyes. He stared back into yours and he quickly became nervous,

"I couldn't help but notice you standing over there.." He gulped.

"I'm Dylan.."

"Y/N..." You smiled slightly, taking a sip of your wine but not breaking the glance.

"I don't know what you look like normally, but you look gorgeous right now" He smiled slightly.

"Thanks" You laughed slightly smiling.

"You don't look too bad yourself."

"Why thank you" he chuckled, fiddling with his tie.

"Uh I was wondering if you'd mind putting down that glass of wine for a few kind seconds and dancing with me?" He cheekily smiled, one corner of his mouth higher then the other.

You giggled and put your drink down on the table.

"I would be delighted to dance with you" You smiled.

"great" he chuckled, holding his arm out to you.

You smiled, trying not to blush and you gently took his arm then you both walked towards the dance floor.

The rest of that night was magically filled with you two laughing and talking and dancing and staring.

It was one of the best nights you ever had.

The end.....