The end Mitch Rapp

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I thought it was the end.

Stan was right.

I would have got myself killed soon and that was exactly what was about to happen.

"Set your phone on the table and don't move." The tattooed, dark haired boy directed. I did as he said, but at the same time I quickly dealt Mitch's number so that he could understand and hear that I was in trouble.

I turned back so I faced him, I tried to steady my breathe but I just couldn't.

I was sure about only one thing and that was that he didn't have to know I was scared or it would have been ever worse.

I just had to wait and hope someone would have come. He would have come.

"I honestly think you are a big waste, you know." He got closer to me, touching my forearm with his fingers seductively.

I swallowed then I quickly reacted, turning around to hit him into the stomach with my elbow.

"Little bitch, I was not going to hurt you but if you insist." He punched me into the face and before fainting I remember him taking both of my ankles to let me open my legs. Then dark came along.

Third Person POV.

"Stand up within two seconds or I am going to let your brain take a nap on the floor.

Let.

Her.

Go." Mitch said pointing a gun on the guy.

The black haired guy slowly left y|n's ankles and lifted both of his hands as sign of surrender. "What do you think you are doing boy?" He laughed mockingly. Mitch's nostrils flared in distress.

"Shut up. If you hurt her I swear to God that you are going to die in the worst way possible.

Believe me on that." Mitch kept his gun pointed at him shaking a little because of the concern he was feeling for the girl laying on the floor. He needed to see if she was okay, if she was breathing.

He was relieved that at least he arrived on time and that she wasn't assaulted by that man. He shook his head. He had to keep himself focused.

Never make it personal, Dickhead. He thought.

"I'd be careful with promises. Especially the ones you can't keep. Anyways don't worry I didn't hurt her, she felt amazing. Her skin is so smooth." The boy had a smirk on his face, a smirk filled the place.