Make Me Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

"No! Frypan, stop it!" I laughed, hiding behind a pan. We were in the middle of a food fight with some of the scraps left over from lunch. "Never!" He laughed, throwing lettuce at me.

I blocked it with the pan and ran behind the cabinets.

Chuck had been helping out in the kitchen that day and had decided to join in on the battle.

Chuck tossed a few slices of bread at Frypan, hitting him in the face.

We continued with our food fight for a few more minutes, enjoying every second of it.

I hadn't even noticed that it was time that the Runners return, not being able to go meet Thomas at the gate he entered through. But surely, Thomas had found his way to me.

"What the shuck are you guys doing?!" I looked to see Thomas standing in the door way. He had his arms crossed and I could see the sweat glistening on his skin. "Huh? Aren't you guys supposed to be making food, not wasting it? Chuck, what are you doing in here? Go in the showers and clean up before dinner.

Frypan, start on supper." Then, he glance at me, a disappointed look on his face. "Y/N, clean this place up before ants get in here." "Man, Thomas can really be mean, eh?" He asked, opening the pantry. "Yeah, he's just very serious and stressed out a lot," I sighed, grabbing the broom.

Frypan had began to work on making some pasta while I cleaned up the remains of the war. Once I finished cleaning, I helped Frypan make some grilled chicken with rice for dinner.

It smelled delicious and I wanted to eat it, my stomach grumbling. "Y/N, you should be a runner," Jeff spoke.

I looked at him confused, "What makes you say that?" "Well, I always hear you and Thomas going at it in the woods, you have good stamina to keep it up that long," Jeff replied. Him and Frypan erupted into laughter, Frypan clapping his hands. I blushed, looking down, I didn't know people had ever heard us.

It was then, that I noticed Thomas staring at us from the back of the dining hall. His eyebrows furrowed in frustration, lips pressed into a thin line.

His table was all joy and giggles, but he was angry... He was so adorable. I wanted to fall asleep right besides him but I still needed to shower.

That was until I saw him waking up, eyes slowly opening. That shower could wait till the morning. "Good morning, buttercup," I smiled, placing a kiss on his forehead.

He sat up, rubbing his eyes. I could have sworn his whole demeanor changed from innocence and bliss to anger and envy.

"How was your day with Frypan? Fun, I'm guessing," Thomas stood up and scoffed.