A new month means a new greenine Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

A new month means a new greenine.

I wasn't excited when the greenie alarm screamed through the glade.

I was just glad I could stop work for a while.

Gally was being a prat by teasing me, since Minho and Ben decided I couldn't go to the maze with them.

This meant I had to help the builders, that meant I had to see Gally.

I walked lazily to the box. Bending over to see who the new terror was. The cage opened and Gally hopped in.

"Day one greenine, rise and shine." He yanked the greenie out of the box, throwing him on the floor.

From his appearence, the boys judged him saying he could be a slopper like Chuck, but then the Greenie proved us all wrong when he stood up and bolted for his life.

"We got a runner!" Cried Zart. I slapped his arm, as a warning for him to shut up. The greenie kept on running until he tripped. I ran to him, some other gladers followed.

The greenbean stood up absorbing his surroundings. "Take him to the slammer, he needs to calm down." Orders Alby. Winston and Jeff drag him into the slammer.

"Everyone else, as you were." Alby told us, walking away.

I reluctantly walked back to the builders, my mind stuck on how handsome the greenine was.

Skipping time ⏭

Finally, it was late at night, that only meant one thing. BONFIRE. New greenie means bonfire. Minho and Ben finally came here, and I was ignoring them from making me stay with Gally and the builders.

"We said we're sorry Y/N." Said Minho, smiling.

"We'll let you come next time!" He says.

"FOREVER!" I tell them. They laugh. My eyes dart to the greenie, he was talking to Newt, who was pointing to the maze. He seemed attracted to it, it was a little unusual.

I could imagine him as a runner, but it was too early to determine. Thomas and Newt turned to look at me, my eyes moved away from them, back to Ben and Minho.

Thomas POV.

She was the most beautiful person I've seen. Her Y/H/L Y/H/C hair was in a high pony tail high on her head.

Her eyes were the most beautiful I've ever seen.

Y/E/C. "Whose she?" I asked Newt. His eyes followed my gaze on her. "Oh, her name is Y/N, she's the only girl in the glade. Everyone loves her." He says.

"Has she..."

"Oh no, she 'loves us like brothers' some of us she HATES." Says Newt. I nod. My eyes crawling back at her. Our eyes met, she smiled making my heart melt like butter.

Skipping time ⏭

It was the end of the bonfire. Everyone was heading back to their bed, except (Y/N). She was staring at the walls of the Eastern side of the maze. I sat next to her.

"Congrats, you remember your name." She smiled.

"Thanks." I told her. Staring at the maze.

"Thomas, was it?" She said. I nod looking at her. "Y/N" She said looking at me. I just smiled, looking at the ground. "You see that hut." She said, pointing to a hut on the other side of the glade.

"That's where I sleep/live. If you need anything, you know where to find me." She got up and walked away to her hut.

I walked to the hammocks, laying down in it, thinking about Y/N and how amazing she is.

The end.....