Hard to get Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

You leaned on the shovel, watching Thomas and Minho job by, heading towards the map room to finish their day.

Your eyes lingered on Thomas, admiring his beauty from afar. Even from this distance, you could make out the freckles on his perfect cheeks.

You saw the sweat dripping down his brow and defined cheekbones from his run.

His blue shirt clung to his toned chest and broad arms, accentuating his biceps and abs.

His flat, chocolate brown hair shone in the sunlight.

You were trying not to drool as the man ran by, essentially ignoring your presence until they disappeared into the map room.

A sigh left your lips, putting your entire weight on the shovel. You couldn't help being attracted to the runner.

Yes, he was a physically perfect, and you wished you could spend hours wrapped in his strong arms.

But his personality, the little bit you knew about it, brought him full circle.

He cared about everyone in the glade, trying his damnedest to find a way to get everyone out.

He always was bright, though maybe not the biggest optimist in the word.

Everything about him sent the butterflies in your stomach fluttering.

You were enamored the second he arrived in the box, your eyes locking with him the second the box opened, getting lost his deep, hazel orbs.

The moment your gaze locked with his, you felt your heart beating wildly in your chest.

You just fell for him harder every day, learning everything you could about it.

He was a god, a gift from the creators. However, he barely knew you existed.

He barely spoke two words to you the entire time he's been in the glade. He never noticed you were present, nearly running you over more than once.

And he never apologized for doing so.

You felt like he was far away, and no matter how hard you tried, he was not getting any closer.

He slipped through your fingers every second of the day. Newt glanced at your slouching figure, rolling his eyes with a laugh.

"You're eye-fucking him again."

Nonsensical jabber spilled from your lips in a flash, almost falling over the shovel when your head whipped around to Newt. Your cheeks turned a bright red, your eyes wide.