I don't hate you Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

So, here's the thing.

Stiles and I have never been friends.

Pretty much the opposite, if you ask me.

I don't know why, but I think it's because we're too similar, or maybe because our personalities just clash.

I just know he has never shown an ounce of kindness to me so I don't do the same.

But right now, seeing Stiles standing at his locker, looking like he's having a hard time breathing and seeing his shaking hands, I have to do something.

I slowly walk up to him.

"Hey, Stiles?" I said.

He quickly turns to me, panic in his eyes.

"I... I.. can't..." He heaves and I rush over.

"Okay, come on." I wrap an arm around him and take him to the nearest empty classroom.

He drops to the floor, still trying to catch his breath.

I sit beside him and take his hands. "Look into my eyes, Stiles." He blinks rapidly and looks everywhere else but me.

"Stiles!" His eyes snap to mine.

"You need to focus."

"I- I can't."

"Yes you can." I say sternly.

"Find three things in here and describe them."

"What?" His eyebrows fury and his breathing becomes quicker.

"Just do it."

"Okay." He tries to take a deep breath.

"Umm, the white board... Miss Bowen didn't... wipe all the way, kinda annoying."

My lips turn up slightly.

His eyes scan the room. "Someone.. forgot take... green textbook... on desk." His eyes then land on my own.

"Your eyes... pretty... serious." His breathing slowed down but not enough.

"Okay, now hold in a breath for five seconds." He looks like he's going to argue, so I stop him.

"Do you want this to stop?" He nods quickly. "Then do it." He nods again. "In." I wait. "And out. Do it again." He does this about five more times and seems to be breathing fine. I let go of his hands.

We sit in silence for a couple seconds before he speaks. "Thank you." He gives a small smile. "Of course." I smile back.

"Umm, why did you help me? I thought you hated me." He asks. I scoff.

"You were the one to hate me first." I look down at my fidgeting fingers.

"I get them a lot, sucks huh?" He nods.

"I don't hate you, by the way." He says, looking into my eyes.

"I just... I don't know. I have a hard time talking to people, especially attractive ones and I guess it came out the wrong way?" I blush and laugh.

"Yeah, maybe a little."

"So, umm." He's now playing with a loose string on his shirt.

"Do you think we can start over ?" He says, unsure.

I smile and lift out my hand.

"I'm y/n." He laughs and takes my hand. "Stiles."

"That's a pretty funky name." He glares and I shove him slightly. "But I like it.

The end.....