Prologue

Author: Buried in the Snow

---

As a gold medal employee of the Long Aotian branch of Chuan Bookstore, Yu Han has been conscientiously playing the role of Long Aotian in various x-point articles.

But this time he became a little cannon fodder that didn't quite fit his character.

The cannon fodder is a real young master from a wealthy family.

He was framed by the fake young master and married to a cruel villain. He died early due to the torture of the villain, but later became the white moonlight that the villain recalled countless days and nights after he woke up.

After finishing the plot, Yu Han smiled slightly: Cannon fodder? Ridiculous, my fate is up to me!
Long Aotian, I'm a Professional!

---

Xie Sixing is the final villain of Lu Jiang's novel.

He suffered a lot in his childhood, was bullied, humiliated, and saw his parents die in front of his eyes, which created his gloomy and cruel character.

In the later stage, he personally killed the protagonist, causing the world to become unbalanced.

In order to maintain the balance of the world, Chuan Bookstore sent countless book travelers to save him.

No one could have imagined that Xie Sixing had awakened consciousness, and all the employees sent by Chuan Bookstore came back defeated. , no one could influence him, and no one could get close to him.

Until that day when a new employee came in.

Xie Sixing looked at the book wearer indifferently, thinking in his mind how to kill this uninvited guest who tried to change him.

... But he gradually discovered that there was something wrong with this man.

The book wearer: Get a divorce, you are not worthy of me.

Xie Sixing: ...Why?

The book wearer sneered: I, Long Aotian, have done my best all my life, why do I need to explain it to you?

Xie Sixing believed that this was a trick of the book wearer, and said expressionlessly: What if we don't divorce?

The book wearer: If you go against heaven, there are still exceptions. If you go against me, there will be no chance!

Xie Sixing thought this was just a way for the book wearer to confuse him, and was still wary of him.

However, the book wearer punched the protagonist, stepped on the vicious fake young master, looked coldly at his useless parents, and created a business empire single-handedly, but he refused to influence him.

Xie Sixing couldn't sit still, grabbed his hand, and gritted his teeth and said: Where are you going?!

Yu Han: I once swore that if there is an immortal, I will kneel three times and kowtow and walk thousands of miles to seek my master. If there is a demon, I will slaughter all the righteous people in the martial arts to show my ambition. If the immortal does not accept me, I will become a demon!

Xie Sixing: ... Stop making trouble and go home.

---

Subordinate: President, your wife has been running away from home for three days.

Xie Sixing: Did he admit his mistake?

Subordinate: No, your wife said he will come to buy your company tomorrow!

Xie Sixing: ...

---

Long Aotian is the defining name for the most dominating character.

Mary Sue would be the English equivalence.

Long = Dragon, Ao = Arrogant/Proud/Overbearing, Tian = Heaven.

Ao becomes a verb here when combined with Tian or a location.

Something along the line of walking proudly and fearlessly across the heavens.

Source: https://www.novelupdatesforum.com/threads/long-aotian.104806/