50

After Yu Han call, the police arrived on the scene quickly.

On the one hand, it is to take away Feng Jingyu, an outlaw who affects traffic and public order, and on the other hand, it is to deal with the rear-end incident of Yu Han and their vehicles.

Because of Feng Jingyu's dangerous behavior of running a red light, a total of three cars were rear-ended this time. Fortunately, the accident was not particularly serious and no one was injured. However, Xie Sixing's car was damaged and needed to be sent to the car factory for repairs.

Feng Jingyu was thrown to the ground and couldn't move for a long time. In his heart, the damage he suffered was far more serious than his physical injuries.

Forget it about others, why did even his lovely Yan Chu look like this beyond recognition?

He doesn't understand what's going on with the world.

"Sir, I hope you will cooperate with our work." The police who arrived saw that Feng Jingyu hadn't gotten up from the ground and couldn't help but remind him.

Feng Jingyu was still immersed in his own world: "Why, why..."

Why did Chu Chu treat him like this!

Policeman: "Because you violated traffic rules."

Feng Jingyu: "..."

Seeing that Feng Jingyu still didn't move, the policeman asked again: "Where did you fall and hurt?"

Feng Jingyu: "My heart hurts so much. "

Police: "..."

It seems that the police has met a veteran. He will be punished. His life is becoming more and more decisive.

The policeman winked at his colleagues, and several people lifted Feng Jingyu off the ground.

Feng Jingyu's heart was ashen, his face was bloodless, his eyes were empty, and he let them carry him away like a dead pig.

The direction he was facing happened to be where Yu Han and the others were, and he soon spotted Yu Han and Xie Sixing who were standing in the distance admiring this wonderful scene.

Yu Han barely concealed the provocation on his face and smiled arrogantly at him.

With just one glance, Feng Jingyu knew that he had fallen into Yu Han's hands again this time.

He couldn't control the resentment in his heart, every time, every time it was because of Yu Han!

Feng Jingyu began to struggle. He wanted to rush to Yu Han and ask him why he was targeting him so much and where he had offended him.

But he was wrapped up in a big net called law and couldn't move. A policeman who was carrying him patted his thigh: "Don't move."

Feng Jingyu: "..."

After Feng Jingyu was taken away, Yan Chu was also questioned by the police.

Yan Chu is also responsible for this matter, so he needs to be taken back to the police station to make a record.

He turned around and saw Yu Han, his eyes lit up. He hesitated for a while and wanted to come up to say hello, but he looked at Xie Sixing next to Yu Han with fear.

After Yu Han nodded to him, Yan Chu plucked up the courage, said a few words to the policeman beside him, and stepped forward.

"Mr. Yu!" Yan Chu walked up to them with a slightly excited tone: "Did you see everything?"

Yu Han said with satisfaction: "Well, the over-the-shoulder throw just now was very beautiful. This period of training was not in vain."

Yan Chu smiled shyly: "This is all because of listening to Mr. Yu's teachings."