61

After Yu Han sent the message that he would not go home tonight, Xie Sixing did not reply for a long time.

Ten minutes later, Xie Sixing gave a brief reply: [Okay, drink less]

Yu Han: "..."

He replied: [Oh]

Xie Sixing really never forgets to remind him, and he don’t know why he is so polite.

Yu Han didn't realize there was anything wrong with Xie Sixing's attitude. After reporting his itinerary to Xie Sixing, he put away his phone, raised his head and said to Qiao Lan, "Let's go."

Qiao Lan was standing close just now, and Yu Han didn't send a message behind his back, so Qiao Lan still saw a little of their chat.

He was shocked: "Brother Han, your relationship with Mr. Xie is really good."

Qiao Lan believed that his eldest brother and sister-in-law were already models of loving couples, but now compared with Yu Han and Xie Sixing, there is simply not enough to see.

They are giving away master-level racing cars, reporting each other's itinerary, and telling their significant other to drink less. Isn't this more than the period of love?

"Really?" Yu Han frowned. This was the first time he heard someone describe himself and Xie Sixing like this.

A bit novel, but not exclusive.

Qiao Lan winked at him: "Of course, in our circle, it's really rare!"

For a wealthy family like theirs, marriage has never been the product of free love. Most of them are business marriages, and the two parties have no feelings at all. There are also many people who still maintain superficial dignity.

Although Qiao Lan's eldest brother and sister-in-law were also married for business, they unexpectedly had the same temperament and their relationship was very good until now. Qiao Lan thought that this was already very rare.

But after seeing Yu Han and Xie Sixing, he refreshed his understanding again.

After listening to Qiao Lan's words, Yu Han nodded thoughtfully.

Rare indeed.

After all, Yu Han recognized a qualified ally like Xie Sixing from the bottom of his heart.

But it turns out that the affectionate brotherly relationship between him and Xie Sixing can also be called a "good relationship".

Yu Han paused, feeling like he had opened a new continent.

"But Brother Han, is it really okay if you don't go back tonight?"

Their party will last all night. Qiao Lan has just witnessed the deep love between Yu Han and Xie Sixing, and he can't bear to break up.

It was mainly his awe for Xie Sixing that made him ask this question.

"What isn't it okay?" Yu Han raised his eyebrows lightly: "Aren't you leaving yet?"

Qiao Lan understood immediately.

Understand, their Brother Han always says the same thing even at home.

"Let's go, let's go!"

Yu Han said so. How could Qiao Lan have any objections? He couldn't wait to introduce Yu Han to his friends.

After leaving the club, they got into the Qiao family's driver's car.

Qiao Lan moved out of his home a long time ago and bought an entire property in a wealthy area, where he and his nanny who took care of his daily life usually lived there.