63-1

Ever since he learned the secret of Yu Han snatching someone else's canary and hiding the beauty in his own golden house, Fu Xian couldn't sleep all night. He didn't think about food or tea. He only had this one thing in his mind day and night.

On the one hand, he is the distinguished leader of the anonymous group Emperor Yu goes to war, one person outnumbering hundreds of people, the staunchest supporter and admirer of the emperor, and a pillar of the prosperous scene.

But on the other hand, he is Xie Sixing's only good friend. Being entrusted by Xie Sixing to come to Shengjing, he met the only bright master in his life, Yu Han!

So Fu Xian was very confused as to whether he should remind Xie Sixing that he discovered Mr. Yu's shocking secret.

He tossed and turned all night long, trying to get a pair of national treasure panda eyes, and finally came up with a clever plan!

He couldn't betray Mr. Yu, who favored him, but he couldn't betray this sincere friendship, so he might as well compromise. While persuading Mr. Yu to turn around, he secretly reminded Xie Sixing that he should win back Mr. Yu's heart as soon as possible.

Being able to come up with this brilliant idea, even Fu Xian couldn't help but praise himself for being so smart.

He is 502 glue, vowing to stick the two most important people to him tightly together!

So Fu Xian decided to start with Xie Sixing.

He sent a message to Xie Sixing: [Friend, the season is about to change. What do you think of me buying these clothes?]

He threw a bunch of pictures of green cotton-padded jackets, green fur hats and green scarves in the past, hoping that Xie Sixing's smart head and wise eyes could see his most helpless cry and hesitation from these colors.

Xie Sixing didn't reply to him quickly. It even took him a whole night before he replied coldly with four words: [Very suitable for you]

Fu Xian: "..."

Fu Xian silently thought about the sincere friendship in his heart and still refused to give up. Continue to hint: [If you look at the colors and patterns carefully, can you realize that you have overlooked something important?]

This time Xie Sixing replied quickly: [I noticed it]

Fu Xian was overjoyed, holding his phone and typing: [What is it!]

Please tell him loudly!

Xie Sixing: [I noticed that you were reminding me, and I should hold you accountable for why I told you not to let Yu Han drink too much that day, but not only did you fail to do it, you even drank more than Yu Han did]

Fu Xian : [...]

Fu Xian: [The phone is out of battery, no more chatting, 88]

Damn true friendship!

Fu Xian put down his phone and sighed, thinking that Xie Sixing's path would not work.

Then he can only start with Mr. Yu.

Yu Han always felt that Fu Xian was a bit strange lately.

He often looks at himself with an extremely complicated look, full of pain and entanglement. Occasionally, he will say one or two words out of nowhere that make people confused, and there is no trace of them.

For example, at work, Fu Xian hesitated: "Mr. Yu, your recent relationship with Mr. Xie... should be okay?"

During the lunch break, Fu Xian scored twice: "Mr. Yu, what do you think of our Mr. Xie? Isn't he handsome, capable, and full of male hormones? Who can't love this kind of man?"