76

After Yu Han said those words, Xie Sixing opened his lips, and his expression instantly solidified on his face. Matched with his deep eyes, there was some complicated meaning.

Yu Han seemed to be serious, holding his face with one hand and facing him seriously.

He couldn't tell whether Yu Han was really planning to teach him the correct posture of breathing through the mouth, but Xie Sixing couldn't be as calm as him, so he calmed down and said, "Yu Han, you put on your clothes first."

Yu Han is still sitting on him. Except for a pair of slim-fitting swimming trunks, he can be said to be naked. Xie Sixing can see some places full of desire as long as he lowers his head slightly.

Normally, even the abstinent Xie Sixing would not be able to guarantee that he would be 100% calm, Not to mention the ambiguous atmosphere at this time, Yu Han kept saying that he wanted to teach him to use his words to express his anger, with a look on his face that showed a strong desire to win.

Afraid that the situation would get out of control, Xie Sixing could only do this first, even though he was a little reluctant to give up.

Yu Han was brewing, and he was a little surprised when he heard this: "What's wrong?"

Xie Sixing paused, his expression was a little embarrassed, and motioned for him to take a look for himself.

Out of doubt, Yu Han glanced down.

Just now, Xie Sixing took off his windbreaker when he was sitting in the hall, and now he was only wearing a thin white shirt underneath.

The soaked shirt became slightly transparent and stuck to his skin, outlining the muscle lines and colors belonging to the man.

The rising and falling chest and the looming body are more exciting than being directly exposed to the eyes.

Yu Han knew that Xie Sixing had a good figure, but he didn't know what Xie Sixing meant when he suddenly asked him to look at it.

Could it be that you want to show off?

Yu Han frowned: "Do you still want to learn?"

"Yes." Xie Sixing's Adam's apple moved and said, "But we can't continue."

Yu Han: "?"

Seeing that he was really confused, Xie Sixing's face showed a little helplessness, and he whispered something in his ear.

Yu Han's back suddenly stiffened.

Xie Sixing then asked with a smile: "Do you want to continue?"

Yu Han: "..."

Yu Han took advantage of him not paying attention and broke away from his shackles like a loach and got up from him.

Looking at Xie Sixing on the ground, Yu Han's eyes glanced somewhere vaguely, and finally commented with a complicated expression: "Xie Sixing, I'm impressed by you."

Xie Sixing smiled and without explaining too much, he sat up and asked, "Would you allow me to borrow your place to change clothes?"

Yu Han said in a harsh and firm tone, "Whatever you want."

Not only Xie Sixing was soaked, but Yu Han was also the same, and when the cold wind blew, he felt a sudden chill.

Yu Han felt that he really had to put on some clothes.

Once inside, the temperature is no longer as cold as by the swimming pool. The suitcase Xie Sixing brought played a great role. It also contained clothes for the business trip and could be changed.