78

Xie Sixing looked at the bowl of something that could never be called "porridge" in front of him, and looked at Yu Han's faintly angry eyes for a while, then paused and praised against his will: "This bowl of porridge... is not bad."

This is Yu Han's first time cooking for himself. Although Xie Sixing didn't say it, he couldn't hide his happiness in his heart.

Although the results after cooking were not satisfactory, Xie Sixing still did not want to dampen his confidence.

Yu Han stared at his expression closely, as if to confirm whether he was lying. His amber pupils were bright, and his tone was full of doubts: "Really?"

Yu Han stared at him with such hot eyes, Xie Sixing's Adam's apple rolled, and some of the emotions that he had suppressed last night seemed to be easily evoked by Yu Han, lingering in his heart and unable to be dispelled.

Xie Sixing made a swallowing motion and felt his throat becoming thirsty again: "Really."

"Xie Sixing." Yu Han narrowed his eyes and said slowly: "Don't lie to me."

"... "

Have you discovered it yet?

There was a hint of helplessness on Xie Sixing's face: "You really want me to tell the truth?"

Yu Han hummed and said casually: "I've heard too many flattery words for me, but you don't have to do this."

Although everyone flattered him. To be honest, he's not the kind of person who can't accept bad opinions.

If it was Xie Sixing's opinion, Yu Han thought about it, and he could still listen to it occasionally.

Hearing these words, Xie Sixing was slightly startled, as if he was a little surprised.

After a moment, he asked softly: "I can understand that this is the exclusive privilege you gave me?"

The ending tone was very soft, but full of ambiguity.

"..." Yu Han stared at him for a while, turned away, and muttered: "If you insist on thinking that way, I can't help it."

Perhaps his expression at this time was too cute, but Xie Sixing actually had the urge to reach out and touch him, to monopolize him, but he resisted it at the last moment.

He didn't want to ruin this rare moment of tenderness yet.

"Then I'll say it?"

"Well, go ahead."

Xie Sixing showed his professional attitude at work, stared at the bowl in front of him and seemed to think seriously for a moment, and finally said under Yu Han's gaze: "As a bowl of porridge, it should be regarded as lacking in color and flavor."

Yu Han maintained a polite smile on his face: "Really, haha, that's a fair opinion."

"Yeah." Xie Sixing chuckled, pretending not to look at Yu Han's clenched fists, he smiled and continued: "But as a bowl of rice dumplings, it can be called perfect."

Yu Han: "..."

Damn it, when did Xie Sixing learn to be so high-end? His words were such that he couldn't tell for a while whether Xie Sixing was praising him or scolding him.

Yu Han was staring at him, but Xie Sixing suddenly raised his hand, tapped his fingertips gently on his furrowed eyebrows, and said with a smile: "So you are actually really talented."

Yu Han was stunned for a moment. , but it seems that he still accepted this statement: "Okay, then I will reluctantly believe you."

It is impossible not to accept it, because he also feels that he is very talented.