32-1

Yu Han also saw Feng Jingyu take out the old book, and then he remembered a plot about the original book.

The Feng family wanted to please Chen Liqiong. They heard that Chen Liqiong had been looking for the second volume of "Feng Ji", so they planned to start from this aspect. Feng Jingyu spent a lot of time searching for it before spending a lot of money to buy the second volume from an antique collector.

But in fact, the antique collector is a habitual criminal who makes fakes, and he does have the real second volume of "Feng Ji" in his hands. After all, Feng Jingyu is not a fool and is not that easy to fool. He asked an expert to appraise it before buying it, and only dared to buy it after knowing that it was an authentic work.

But when it came time to actually deliver the goods, the antique collector used a clever trick to swap the civet cat for the prince, and the original work became a fake when it came to Feng Jingyu.

Feng Jingyu didn't know much about antiques and was unaware of it. He gave the fakes he bought from him to Chen Liqiong to gain the opportunity to establish a friendly relationship with Chen Liqiong.

The result was just as he thought, Chen Liqiong got what he had dreamed of, and naturally became closely connected with the Feng family.

But after all, fakes can never be real. Chen Liqiong couldn't tell that it was a fake, just because he only started playing with antiques in recent years and his research was not deep enough. However, this does not mean that other experts can't tell.

After Chen Liqiong got this old book, he regarded it as a treasure. Whenever guests came to his home, he would show it off until an antique connoisseur discovered at a glance that the old book in his hand was not authentic and told him bluntly in front of everyone. The truth made Chen Liqiong lose face in the antique circle.

From then on, Chen Liqiong vowed not to play with antiques anymore, fell out with the Feng family in public, and officially fell into Xie Sixing's camp.

In this way, Feng Jingyu found himself a powerful enemy in disguise. Not only was he severely scolded by his father Feng Yi, but he also faced pressure from Xie Sixing and Chen Liqiong.

Extremely frustrated, he was decadent for a time, but at this time the protagonist Shou Yan Chu played the role of his gentle little white flower. Not only did he never leave Feng Jingyu, he used his tender love to comfort Feng Jingyu's injured heart, and even for the sake of his lover, he went to Chen Liqiong's home to apologize in person and endured all kinds of difficulties made by Chen Liqiong.

It was precisely because of this period of shared adversity that Feng Jingyu discovered Yan Chu's kindness to him, and the relationship between the two quickly heated up and became as good as glue.

With Yan Chu's comfort, Feng Jingyu regained his strength and began to formally confront Xie Sixing, which was an important turning point in the original text.

Yu Han recalled the entire plot, raised his eyes, and looked at the angry and blushing Feng Jingyu in front of him.

Originally, this plot should not have happened at this point in time, but maybe because of Yu Han's behavior, it had a butterfly effect on the subsequent plot, so Feng Jingyu was so impatient to take action at this time.

There are only three reasons why Yu Han wanted to expose Feng Jingyu.

First, Mr. Chen Liqiong took great care of him. He couldn't sit idly by and watch Chen Liqiong be embarrassed; second, he felt happy when he saw Feng Jingyu deflated; third, he was responsible for the things he did wrong, Why should Yan Chu be responsible for Feng Jingyu's fault?