35-2

Fu Xian added: "Mr. Yu was a little not feeling well yesterday, you know?"

Xie Sixing's expression paused slightly, he really didn't know.

In the past two days, there was a small problem with an overseas project. Xie Sixing was busy for a while. He didn't even return to the Xie family manor. Otherwise, he wouldn't have waited until he passed the Shengjing gate today to think of coming in to take a look.

The domestic market, which Xie Sixing has occupied countless times in his lifetime, has long been unimpeded by him. This is his first attempt to attack the overseas market, which is why he attaches so much importance to it.

"Not feeling well?" Xie Sixing frowned, "What's wrong?"

Fu Xian had an expression on his face that he knew, and said sadly: "The weather is getting cold, and Mr. Yu has a bit of a cold. I won’t go into details. You can ask it yourself."

In Fu Xian's heart, the only cruel man in the world who dares to do this to Mr. Yu is Xie Sixing!

After looking at Fu Xian's heartbroken eyes for two seconds, Xie Sixing pursed his lips, picked up his phone, and called Yu Han.

It just so happened that he also wanted to ask about Yu Han's situation.

Xie Sixing didn't admit that he cared about the book wearer, it was just because Fu Xian pressed him too hard.

The beep sounded for two seconds, and Yu Han's voice came, a little unhappy: "What is it?"

Xie Sixing automatically ignored his attitude, paused for a while, and then asked: "You... heard you are sick?"

Yu Han snorted. He said in a disdainful tone: "It's just a minor illness, nothing to mention."

Xie Sixing: "..."

He then said, "Why didn't you tell your family that you were on a business trip?"

Yu Han paused for a moment, and then asked sincerely: "Is this necessary?"

Xie Sixing was stunned by the question and didn't speak for a while.

Also, Yu Han can come and go as his wishes, it is really not necessary to tell him.

Xie Sixing raised his hand and rubbed his eyebrows, thinking that he was so obsessed that he actually cared about a book-wearer.

Probably sensing that Xie Sixing's silence was related to his words, Yu Han laughed and added: "Well, actually, I am on a business trip and want to give you something."

Yu Han probably just woke up from a nap in the car . , there is a trace of laziness in the voice, and the tail note also rises slightly, which makes the listener's heart feel itch.

Even Xie Sixing was beguiled by this deceptive tone: "...What is it?"

Yu Han: "I'll give you a cleansing."

Xie Sixing: "..."

What else he wanted to say, Yu Han already said he hung up the phone as decisively as last time.

Xie Sixing stared at the phone interface where the call had been hung up, sat upright for a moment, and then raised the corners of his lips slightly.

Give him a cleansing?

Whose cleansing is it?

Xie Sixing felt a little funny.

Since Yu Han is not here, there is no need for him to stay any longer.

Xie Sixing stood up from his seat neatly, already having a plan in mind.

He had originally planned to stop there, but Yu Han's words aroused his interest again.