14

Zhao Zhongqian received a bunch of tasks from Yu Han inexplicably.

The reason was that Yu Han called him into the office and said something to him that he would never forget.

It's not like Zhao Zhongqian has never seen people who draw big cakes. For example, his former boss Ji Wenfeng often drew cakes for them in front of old employees, but he never realized it once.

Zhao Zhongqian didn't believe it at first, but Yu Han said it very seriously and looked confident. Even though Zhao Zhongqian boasted that he had seen strong winds and waves, he had never met someone so confident as Yu Han.

To be number one in China...even a business wizard like Xie Sixing took several years, right?

Zhao Zhongqian has always been aware of his abilities. As a small company with only a few small wineries, although it is backed by Xie's enterprise, it is not taken seriously and cannot get any funds.

They have been muddle along for so many years, and they have never thought about going further.

It is said that people will settle for the status quo when they get old, and Zhao Zhongqian is a typical representative of them. He will never work if he can be lazy. Therefore, most of the first few people sent by the head office will be rejected by their lifeless behavior. The cooperative state scares them away.

But he didn't know if he was infected by Yu Han's confidence. Zhao Zhongqian gradually felt that this didn't seem to be a difficult thing?

It seems that as long as you work hard, success is just around the corner.

So under Yu Han's instruction, he went back with many tasks in a daze.

Seeing Zhao Zhongqian leaving Yu Han's office with a disheveled look on his face and holding a pile of documents, even Fu Xian couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

Mr. Yu is giving Lao Zhao a task to do the work of three people. The most amazing thing is that Lao Zhao has not resisted yet.

Fu Xian thought to himself that he had wrongly blamed Lao Zhao before. Lao Zhao was really a good employee who was dedicated and hard-working.

"What are you doing standing at the door?" Yu Han saw Fu Xian standing at the door and took the time to raise his head and ask.

Fu Xian came to his senses and walked in: "Mr. Yu, the cooperation between our company and Qingming Enterprise is about to expire. From what they said, it seems that they don't intend to renew the contract."

Yu Han didn't even frown: "Qingming?

Fu Xian nodded with a solemn expression: "Yes, I heard that Qingming's prospective heir, Fang Jiming, decided it personally."

Yu Han felt that he probably knew the reason.

Fang Jiming, the current prospective heir of Qingming Enterprise, was Lin Yucheng's childhood friend. He had a falling out with the Lin family, and Lin Yucheng, a duplicitous guy, was talking bad about him everywhere. Naturally, the other party wanted to teach him a lesson.

As for the lesson, of course it is not to renew the contract with Shengjing Winery.

The current situation of Shengjing is not optimistic. Losing an important cooperation will be detrimental to future development.

When Fu Xian thought of this, he couldn't hide the sadness on his face.

Although Mr. Yu works hard, wouldn't it be difficult if he loses important customers?

But Yu Han is obviously not worried: "If it doesn't continue, it won't be continued. It's not a big deal."

Qingming Enterprise's list is not big or small, and it amounts to several million every year.