48

The person in charge sent by the advertising company was beaten without reason in Shengjing, and the cooperation naturally came to an end.

But Zhang Zhengyi still couldn't swallow this breath.

Vice President Zhang, who has been among thousands of flowers, has never suffered such a loss. He thinks that Yu Han is a smart man and will definitely not give up their cooperation just because of a little assistant.

A trivial gadget like a little assistant is just for fun. As long as he continues to express his willingness to cooperate, Yu Han may not protect Yan Chu.

This kind of thing happens all the time around them, and there are even cases where a partner takes a fancy to the secretary next to the other party and gives it up.

If an employee is gone, it can be recruited again. If their cooperation is unsuccessful, there will probably be no chance to continue to cooperate in the future.

So Zhang Zhengyi prepared his words and tried to put all the blame on Yan Chu.

But before he could take the initiative to ask for an explanation, Yu Han took the lead in attacking.

Yu Han didn't like to play tricks. He first canceled the cooperation directly, and bluntly stated that he would never have any cooperation or dealings with this company in the future. He also asked the bodyguard to respectfully "invite" Zhang Zhengyi to their company, let them confront each other face to face, and told him bluntly that he would be selfless.

If it was Yan Chu's fault, then he would fire Yan Chu and publicly apologize. If it was finally found to be Zhang Zhengyi's fault, then he would not be able to escape the charge of sexual harassment.

Several big men punched Zhang Zhengyi in front of him. He looked up at the sky at an angle of 40 or 50 degrees and couldn't see the sun above his head. He was so scared that he didn't dare to fart again.

Yu Han clearly wanted to protect Yan Chu. At that moment, all the rumors about Yu Han came to mind. How could Zhang Zhengyi dare to throw himself into a trap? He didn't dare to appear in front of others for several days.

Anyone who knows Yu Han knows that there is a Xie company behind him. After issuing a statement that he will no longer cooperate, it is basically equivalent to being banned within the industry.

This incident also made Fu Xian and the others extremely happy, and their admiration for Yu Han also reached a new level.

There are really not many good bosses who can stand up for their employees in this way nowadays.

Although it was Yan Chu who encountered this kind of thing, if it were anyone in their company, Yu Han would not be biased.

Because of this, they can follow Yu Han wholeheartedly.

This damn sense of security can only be given to them by this man named Yu Han!

Everyone in the 'Emperor Yu goes to war' group hugged each other and cried for a long time, and then turned around to comfort the victim Yan Chu.

"To deal with such people, we should respond to violence with violence just like Mr. Yu do," Fu Xian patted Yan Chu on the shoulder, "When you encounter such bad people in the future, remember to be bolder and don't be timid. That's it."

Yan Chu nodded, Mr. Yu told him the same thing.

This made him even more determined to follow Yu Han's example.

He can't always let others protect him, he should also become stronger.

But he was still a little troubled, why did he always encounter this kind of thing?