45

Ji Tangshan never imagined that Yu Han would use his son to threaten him.

The moment he learned that Xie Sixing was coming to the banquet, he had already thought of thousands of ways to get some benefits out of Xie Sixing's hands.

He imagined many possible situations, but the only thing he didn't expect was that he still had a backup plan.

He had a sullen face, and his uncertain eyes flickered between Yu Han and Xie Sixing, as if he was weighing the pros and cons.

He Jinxiu couldn't care less. Ji Wenfeng was her most precious son. He had never suffered much since he was a child. How could he be sent to class with three or four-year-old children? Isn't this insulting?

She choked and said, "Master, you can't watch Wenfeng suffer."

"I don't like to hear what you say." Yu Han frowned and said, "I kindly paid tuition for him to go to class, how could I let him Suffer, look how happy he is in the photo."

Xie Sixing also said: "Indeed."

He Jinxiu: "..."

She shouted angrily: "This is obviously insulting!"

Yu Han laughed: "My real insulting method hasn't worked yet. Do you want to see it?"

He Jinxiu's eyes widened, and she couldn't believe that this young man was crazier than Xie Sixing.

At least Xie Sixing can still disguise himself, which is good for Yu Han. If he doesn't pretend at all, it would be like writing "You are the ones who are the ones to blame" on his face.

He Jinxiu continued to refute, but Ji Tangshan interrupted impatiently: "That's enough."

Ji Tangshan had a lot of authority in this family, and even He Jinxiu didn't dare to refute easily. As soon as he opened his mouth, she immediately shut her mouth.

After scolding He Jinxiu, Ji Tangshan frowned and said to Yu Han, "Let Wenfeng go. If you like the company, just keep it."

Even if he was asking for help, he didn't have the slightest pleading tone, as if he was giving alms.

This old man, who has been extremely strong for most of his life, probably doesn't know how to write the word "submissive".

It just so happens that Yu Han doesn’t know either.

Yu Han lazily raised his eyelids: "It's too late, I changed my mind."

Ji Tangshan: "?"

Yu Han: "I heard that your Ji family still occupied the relics left to their son after the death of their daughter? Take it out and have a look. If it suits my eyes, it will be mine."

"..."

If it weren't for the fact that Xie Sixing was also present, Ji Tangshan would have called him a "bandit."

This person is not here for a banquet, this person is obviously here for looting!

Ji Tangshan's face turned ugly: "Sixing, what does this mean?"

Xie Sixing smiled softly: "What he meant is what I meant."

This was his decision to support Yu Han.

Ji Yanrou's relics were a weapon they used to exchange benefits from Xie Sixing. How could they give them up so easily?

Now that the benefits are gone and Ji Wenfeng is in their hands again, Ji Tangshan feels troubled for the first time.

The combination of these two people was impeccable. Ji Tangshan could only adopt roundabout tactics: "It's not that we didn't give it, it's just that there was a fire at home a while ago. When we moved things, I don't know if Yanrou's relics were burned or were stolen by the family. The servant put it somewhere casually, and now we can't find it."