71

Yu Han's expression was clear, and his amber eyes also held a hint of seriousness, and he was frank, without the slightest trace of lying.

He was asking sincerely, wanting to understand what Xie Sixing said just now.

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, this innocent passerby would never have believed that there were such innocent and dull people in this world. It was simply unbelievable.

If it were another person, they would have been addicted to the other person's passionate confession.

However, the relationship between these two people is actually a bit complicated.

First it was about divorce, then the topic of brotherhood came up. After a lot of back and forth, the topic suddenly took a turn and turned into confession!

Because of these conversations, the man had already imagined a bloody drama of 300,000 words in the cubicle. He didn't pay attention for a moment, and then made a slight movement, which made Yu Han aware that there was someone else inside.

But the terrifying young man in front of him didn't understand what the gentleman meant, which was really worrying.

Out of pity for the gentleman named Xie, and coupled with the "force" of Yu Han who was watching eagerly next to him, this innocent passerby, who was just coming to use the toilet, he tremblingly explained his understanding of those words to Yu Han.

"I'm not sure about your specific relationship, but judging from what the gentleman said, the reason he doesn't want to divorce you is because he likes you and wants to continue living with you."

Yu Han frowned.

After saying that, the man remembered the "brother theory" that Yu Han had just said so loudly, and quickly added: "Of course, not from the perspective of a brother or a friend. The gentleman just said that he doesn't treat you as a brother. What I mean by liking is the kind of liking you feel for your significant other. I think that gentleman must also think so...."

The man carefully observed Yu Han's expression, and saw that Yu Han didn't interrupt him or mean to hit him, he mustered up the courage to continue his analysis.

Finally he asked: "What do you think of my analysis?"

If he didn't let him go, his legs would give out.

He don’t know why even though they are about the same age, this young man has such a terrifying aura that makes him say a lot of words without even daring to take a breath.

Yu Han didn't interrupt, his brows were always furrowed, and there was no hint of happiness or anger on his face.

After listening to the man's words, he just pursed his lower lip slightly, turned around and prepared to leave.

He didn't express any opinions or react at all. He was as calm as if he was listening to a storytelling session.

The man: "...?"

He couldn't hold it back and asked Yu Han's back: "So do you understand?"

The figure who left quickly seemed to freeze for a moment, and then his cold voice came: "Don't bother me."

The man: "..."

Yu Han returned to the booth.

Qiao Lan and the others were still playing games when they noticed Yu Han's return and asked, "Brother Han, why have you been gone so long?"

He has been away for at least half an hour this time. If Yu Han doesn't come back, they'll have to go find someone.

"Something has delayed me." Yu Han said with nothing in his expression, "Come on, don't you say you want to play a game?"