83

As Xie Sixing's soft voice fell, the cabin finally rose to the highest point at a slow speed. At this time, clusters of fireworks suddenly rose from the distant riverside and bloomed high in the sky.

The light that bloomed at that moment illuminated Yu Han's expression in the cabin: "...What?" He was thinking about something just now and didn't hear clearly.

After the brief fireworks disappeared, darkness returned to the cabin. Yu Han's clear eyes showed a bit of confusion, and he looked at Xie Sixing in front of him without blinking.

It still has an expression without any lust or desire, but it can always easily disturb others' mood.

It's like a piece of white paper without any ink marks, and people can do whatever they want on it.

Xie Sixing's eyes dimmed slightly, and something flashed across him very quickly, as if he could no longer restrain himself and endure it, and he approached almost fiercely.

Yu Han didn't know what happened, but he felt a sudden weight on his lips, and then there was a soft and warm touch, and he pressed down with some force.

The strong aura approached instantly, causing Yu Han's mind to falter and he forgot to react.

The sound of fireworks exploding wildly came from outside again, and Yu Han couldn't tell for a moment whether the sound of fireworks exploding in mid-air was louder or the sound of his own heartbeat was louder.

Xie Sixing's fingertips gently lifted his chin at first, and then slowly moved it to the back. His big palm clasped the back of his head, pressing him towards him and kissing him more fiercely.

In the confined space, Yu Han was almost forced to raise his head, feeling the other person's lips grinding hard across the seam of his own lips, but restraining himself to a suitable degree.

All the touches in the darkness were infinitely magnified, leaving only a blank space in hearing and vision. Only the touch on the lips was clear. During the grinding, the heart beat very fast, almost wanting to break through the shackles, unable to be controlled by reason.

Xie Sixing kissed him deeply, and his breath was so hot that it seemed to leave a deep mark on his soul.

Yu Han was completely enveloped by Xie Sixing, and it wasn't until his back touched the wall of the observation cabin that he recovered from the initial surprise and began to respond unwillingly.

The way he responded was to bite Xie Sixing's lower lip, followed by a more violent attack.

And when he was about to continue to fight back like a storm, Xie Sixing had already let go of him with a heavy breath, and even his eyes were different from before, deep and scarlet.

After they separated, the warm breath lingered in front of him. Xie Sixing was holding Yu Han's face in his hands, his breathing was messy, and Yu Han was looking at Xie Sixing deeply with those eyes that were always full of energy in the past.

The broad palm moved from the back of his head to the side of his face. Xie Sixing's fingertips gently rubbed the reddish face in his palm, and said in a low voice: "...Why are you looking at me like that?"

Looking at him with this expression would make Xie Sixing thought that he had not done well enough just now, and wanted to make it up to Yu Han again.

In fact, Yu Han's situation was not much better than Xie Sixing's. The sound of his own chaotic and accelerating heartbeat was in his ears, and Xie Sixing's enlarged face was in front of him, which made his usually clear mind feel a little blurry.

But his expression was very serious. He frowned and stared at Xie Sixing closely until Xie Sixing's eyes gradually darkened and his Adam's apple rolled up and down.