86

After Yu Han said these words, Fu Xian's expression suddenly became brilliant.

He frowned slightly: "What's wrong? Didn't you say that Xie Sixing's noodles are delicious?"

If it weren't for Fu Xian's words, he wouldn't have known that Xie Sixing, who looked dignified on the surface, had such down-to-earth skills.

However, Yu Han quickly thought of himself. Even Long Aotian, who is as cool as him, has superb culinary talent. As the overlord, Xie Sixing's guild is not normal at all.

He has even decided to compete with Xie Sixing in this aspect.

Fu Xian suddenly realized: "Oh, so this is what you are talking about... It's very good, very good. Then Mr. Yu, you should go back early."

Fu Xian breathed a sigh of relief, almost thinking that Yu Han was so arrogant and unruly that he would show off his sex life in daylight.

As the chief secretary next to Yu Han, Fu Xian felt that he had to take on the important task of maintaining the image of Yu Han.

Fortunately, it was only himself who was dirty, and not the pure and innocent President Yu. Fu Xian was extremely pleased.

Although Fu Xian didn't reveal much other information, Yu Han still sensed something was wrong from his frightened expression just now. It was the same last time.

Yu Han narrowed his eyes, a sharp cold light flashed in his amber eyes: "So what did you think I was talking about just now?"

He wanted to ask Fu Xian last time, but since he had more important things to talk to Xie Sixing at that time, he suppressed the matter for now.

Now that the old matter was brought up again, Yu Han felt that he needed to find out something from the sneaky secretary.

Whenever he takes action, he always succeeds.

As soon as Yu Han narrowed his eyes, Fu Xian's legs went weak, unable to withstand the overwhelming feeling of oppression on his body.

Yu Han didn't even need to ask. With just a look, Fu Xian tremblingly told him truthfully, recited the conversation he had with Xie Sixing that day, and explained the homophony by the way.

After listening, Yu Han frowned, his expression more serious than ever before, as if he was dismantling the huge amount of information in Fu Xian.

He frowned and sneered for a while. In these short few dozen seconds, Fu Xian had an extremely difficult time.

Fu Xian was about to speak to ease the atmosphere, but Yu Han said nothing and turned around to leave, leaving Fu Xian with an angry back.

Feeling Yu Han's murderous aura as he left, Fu Xian felt as if he had revealed something terrible just now.

At this time, the phone in his pocket vibrated. Fu Xian took it out and saw that it was Xie Sixing who had replied to him a few hours later.

As a conscientious CP fan, he immediately forwarded all the photos of President Yu that he stole to Xie Sixing in "Emperor Yu goes to war".

But Xie Sixing didn't understand it at all. Not only did he reply to him a few hours later, he also only sent a question mark.

Xie Sixing: [?]

Fu Xian: [Share it with you]

Xie Sixing sent another line of ellipsis: [No need]

Fu Xian suddenly realized: [Oh, I forgot you were also in that group]

He was the one who pulled him in personally. Xie Sixing probably stole Yu Han's photos more frequently than he did.

Fu Xian was hesitating whether to tell Xie Sixing about the episode just now, when Xie Sixing sent another message.