38

While sitting in the hospital receiving an intravenous drip, Yu Han received five million yuan as expected.

Although he has a supplementary card from Xie Sixing, the money in it will never go down no matter how he spends it, but Yu Han takes the initiative to spend it and Xie Sixing takes the initiative to give it to him are two different things.

This is the money that Yu Han got from Xie Sixing based on his ability!

Yu Han put down his phone with satisfaction and looked up at Xie Sixing not far away.

This is a hospital opened near a winery. Although the environment is not as good as the private hospital where Yu Han stayed before, it is generally pretty good.

It only took Xie Sixing an hour to drive him here. After settling him in, he was recognized by a passing doctor.

The doctor should know Xie Sixing. The two of them had been standing at the door of the ward talking for more than ten minutes. Yu Han didn't hear what they said clearly. He only saw the doctor's face was gratified and kind. Although Xie Sixing didn't speak much, but he was listening to him carefully. It seemed that the atmosphere was quite harmonious.

It's strange, because according to the information given to him by the system, Xie Sixing has always only cared about things related to interests, and other than that, he is too lazy to develop any useless relationships.

Why would Xie Sixing be so kind to an ordinary doctor?

There was no way they were communicating about Yu Han's condition, and then they both smiled happily.

So when Xie Sixing came in after chatting, Yu Han pretended to be casual and asked: "Acquaintance?"

Xie Sixing hummed: "I used to come here often."

Yu Han frowned: "Come here?"

Seeing the doubt on Yu Han's face, Xie Sixing walked to the sofa near the bed and sat down, then explained calmly: "When I was a child,"

Yu Han suddenly realized.

In the plot of the original book, Xie Sixing, whose parents both died, was picked up and taken care of by his uncle Ji Wenfeng for a period of time. Ji Wenfeng picked up Xie Sixing not because blood is thicker than water, but simply because he wanted Xie Sixing's huge inheritance.

Although Mr. Xie was bankrupt, it was said that his parents still left him a huge inheritance. Of course, Ji Wenfeng, as greedy as Ji Wenfeng, would not give up this opportunity.

However, after Ji Wenfeng knew that the inheritance had long since disappeared, the young Xie Sixing no longer had any value to Ji Wenfeng. Not wanting to be dragged down, he threw Xie Sixing away casually. He stayed in a winery owned by his company and asked the employees below to take care of him.

But probably not many people will take this thankless thing seriously.

The little Xie Sixing, who was abandoned at the winery and ignored, suffered from severe physical and mental problems due to lack of food and clothing and the impact of sudden changes at home, so he was sent to the hospital several times.

And because the doctor took good care of Xie Sixing when he was hospitalized, after recognizing Xie Sixing just now, he asked more about his recent situation.

This was the first time Yu Han knew about Xie Sixing's past.

There is not much description about Xie Sixing's past in the original text, because the main theme still revolves around the unforgettable love between Feng Jingyu and Yan Chu, and how Xie Sixing, as a villain, behaves like a monster. No one should care about it. How miserable can a villain be in the past?