80

"There is no door...is that what you mean?" Yu Han squinted his eyes, feeling that Xie Sixing's words contained his own meaning.

Xie Sixing's expression remained normal and he denied: "No."

Yu Han stared at him for a while, but found no trace of guilty conscience, and finally snorted.

"Forget it." He said: "Since you are a patient now, it is not a gentleman's thing to let you sleep on the sofa. I reluctantly give you the room next door."

There happens to be a vacant room next door to him, but it's a bit small, but he's sure Xie Sixing won't mind.

"Then thank you, Mr. Yu." Xie Sixing smiled softly, and did not insist on sleeping on the sofa, but said thank you to Yu Han seriously.

Yu Han's gaze lingered on his face, and he asked doubtfully: "Why do you look so happy?"

Wasn't it just that he got a simple room here, and why were you so happy?

Xie Sixing paused: "Is it obvious?"

Originally, he was far away from the room where Yu Han was staying. The orientation of one end and the other is as if there is a natural chasm in the middle that can never be crossed, and it is also like two parallel lines that do not intersect, and there is no day when they will converge.

Things that he had not cared about before were gradually taken into consideration. Xie Sixing originally thought it would take a long time to break the deadlock.

Although they are still separated by a wall, it is undeniable that this is a huge progress. Everything must be done step by step. He is already very satisfied.

Yu Han just asked casually, not thinking about Xie Sixing's answer at all.

But Xie Sixing still nodded and looked at him with gentle eyes: "Well, I'm happy."

"..."

Yu Han was a little overwhelmed by his serious look, and after holding it in for a long time, he only said one sentence: "Okay, as long as you are happy."

Xie Sixing smiled and said, "Let's go eat."

He transferred two servants from home to take care of their daily life and food while they lived here.

This move is exactly what Yu Han wants to do. Although he is very talented in cooking, he is usually very busy at work. Even if Xie Sixing likes it, he is not the kind of person who will wash his hands and make soup every day for one person.

Once in a while, he showed great kindness.

Xie Sixing seemed to be relieved, but then Yu Han asked again: "By the way, Fu Xian said last time that your instant noodles/below is delicious. When will you reciprocate?"

He did it to Xie Sixing once, and Xie Sixing should return the favor. This is the long-term solution to maintain a relationship.

Yu Han thought that he had thought very carefully, so he raised his chin quite proudly: "What do you think?"

But when Xie Sixing heard the words, his expression was slightly stagnant, and his movement to walk out was also slow for a moment. He didn't know what he thought of. , but he looked at Yu Han with a deep look.

Noticing something was wrong with his expression, Yu Han frowned and asked in confusion, "What's wrong?"

"Fine." Xie Sixing's expression returned to normal. He raised his hand to twist the hair on Yuhan's head, and said with a smile: "Next time."

Yu Han suddenly narrowed his eyes and looked at him with an unkind expression.

Xie Sixing looked down at him: "What's wrong?"