25-2

"How can this not be good news? You should even be happy. After this incident, Lin Yucheng is no longer a scourge in the family." Yu Han smiled insincerely: "From now on, the world will be peaceful, wouldn't everyone be happy?"

"I just think you haven't recognized the reality yet, so I came here to remind you."

Yu Han raised his eyebrows slightly, with a smile on his face, but his words were unceremonious and could even be said to be sharp: "Lin Yucheng's fate is that he asked for it. You don't have to think about how to excuse him. As long as I'm here, I won't let him get what he wants."

He said in a more serious tone: "I'm Yu Han, and I can't tolerate sand in my eyes."

Father Lin understood now.

The evil Lin Yucheng did in the Chen family last night was actually related to Yu Han.

Although he had already made a guess, hearing it from Yu Han's mouth gave him another feeling.

Ever since Yu Han wanted to sever ties with them last time, he realized that Yu Han was no longer something they could control at will.

It's like Yu Han was being reborn. He is no longer as dull and timid as before. He is like a burning fire, so hot that others dare not approach him and feel fearful.

Just standing there, you could feel the powerful aura emanating from him.

Father Lin has never realized more clearly than at any moment that the great thing about Yu Han is that he will do everything possible to achieve his goal even if he doesn't rely on anyone.

Lin Yucheng is a living example.

"Instead of thinking about how to save Lin Yucheng, it is better to think about how to save yourselves."

Yu Han's words were like a heavy hammer, hitting him hard again, almost making him dizzy.

Father Lin seemed to have aged ten years all of a sudden, because he knew that what Yu Han said was right, and now that things were happening, they should really think about how to save themselves.

With Yu Han's current temper, Lin Yucheng fell into his hands due to his own misdeeds, and it seemed that he could not blame others.

Father Lin looked dejected, he had already recognized the reality.

Lin Yucheng, who was raised as his biological son, did not hesitate to hook up with the entire Lin family for his own selfish desires, but his real biological son was no longer interested in them.

How did things come to this situation? Father Lin couldn't understand.

But he couldn't say anything anymore and could only watch Yu Han leave.

Yu Han originally wanted to stimulate the Lin family today, but now that he has achieved his goal, he has no interest in staying.

He is not the original owner. Although he cannot empathize with the original owner's state of mind, he also hates such a selfish person who only knows how to take. The current situation can only be called retribution.

Yu Han has no doubt that they will decide to abandon Lin Yucheng in order to protect themselves, just like they did with Lin Han.

As for whether there is any use in discarding a chess piece, that is another matter, but it is conceivable that the Lin family will go downhill in his hands from now on.

Seeing Yu Han coming out of Lin's house in a good mood, Xie Sixing knew that he was very satisfied with his trip.

He always has a way of repaying those who bully him in unexpected ways.