34-2

He would rather be like ordinary people, have a job, earn enough to live on, and live an ordinary life with the people he likes. This is enough.

"You don't need to do anything for now."

If Feng Jingyu really cares about Yan Chu, it is estimated that Shengjing will be found in a few days, and at this time, Yan Chu and Feng Jingyu will face each other. It's an unwise choice.

Yu Han has already thought of a way to prevent them from facing each other head on.

"You will go on a business trip with me in two days." Yu Han said, "For now, you will be with Secretary Fu, and you will do whatever he asks you to do."

Yan Chu nodded obediently: "Okay."

Yu Han said yes. He shouted: "Since you are here in Shengjing, Shengjing will be your home from now on. You don't have to be restrained here. If you don't understand anything, just ask Secretary Fu."

"I understand, Mr. Yu."

Yan Chu said Yu Han's words were all remembered in his heart, and he felt moved in his heart.

Mr. Yu is so kind to him! Sure enough, the decision to come to Shengjing was the right one.

However, Yan Chu was still a little worried. Although he had temporarily avoided Feng Jingyu, Feng Jingyu was so powerful that sooner or later he would find his hiding place.

Shengjing seems to be well prepared for this: "Shengjing has staff dormitories. If you are worried that Feng Jingyu will find your place, you can move in and just tell Secretary Fu."

The dormitories arranged by Shengjing for employees are inside the community, there is a security room outside the door. If Feng Jingyu doesn't want to be sent to the police again, he shouldn't be stupid enough to break in.

Yan Chu felt relieved and said movedly: "Thank you, Mr. Yu."

After Yan Chu left Yu Han's office, Fu Xian raised his head from his work and asked him with concern: "How is it?"

Yan Chu and Fu Xian talked about how he wanted to move into the staff dormitory.

Fu Xian nodded: "Okay, I'll arrange it for you."

After learning that Yan Chu's work needed to be assigned by himself for the time being, Fu Xian very generously said that he would let him stay with him today to see how he does things. Wait until tomorrow to formally arrange work for Yan Chu.

Of course Yan Chu had no objection. Now he was curious about everything and willing to learn.

After saying this, Fu Xian asked calmly: "By the way, what do you think of our President Yu?"

"President Yu is really nice!" When Yu Han's name was mentioned, Yan Chu's eyes sparkled: "He let I regard Shengjing as my home."

Although Feng Jingyu also said this to him, Yan Chu felt that this feeling was different.

Feng Jingyu gave him an illusory promise, but Yu Han's words made him feel an endless sense of security.

It turns out that if you are full of water, what you like more is this feeling of self-reliance.

"Our President Yu is indeed very good." Fu Xian also agreed with his face, and then coughed slightly: "We have a group, well, about President Yu. If you want to join..."

"I want to!"

Yan Chu didn't even wait for Fu Xian to finish speaking. When he heard that it was related to Yu Han, he immediately agreed.

Fu Xian thought that his guess was indeed correct. He was another person who fell in love with Mr. Yu's charm.

"Okay, I'll add you to the group."