41-1

After Yu Han's words came to light, the entire venue was silent for a full ten seconds.

Perhaps Yu Han's posture was too calm, or maybe the confidence on Yu Han's face was too dazzling, so Fu Canyan asked him to go straight into the curve to prove that he was not lying.

"Don't you think you can go straight to the curve? Then prove yourself."

Fu Canyan just couldn't stand Yu Han using Xie Sixing's identity to pretend to be powerful. As soon as he got up, Fang Jiming and others fawned over him, but he himself looked calm.

Being able to run on a straight track for the first time in a racing car is no big deal. He dares to say that he can go straight into the curve. In all his years of racing, this is the first time that Fu Canyan has seen someone who has so little regard for him.

He doesn't allow anyone to blaspheme the racing he loves, especially a novice like Yu Han who doesn't know anything.

So Fu Canyan said: "I don't ask too much of you. If you take the A-level curve and run three laps in seven minutes, I will admit that you have some talent."

Fang Jiming directly yelled: "Fu Canyan, are you sick? The first time Mr. Yu came here, you asked him to run three laps in seven minutes. I think you didn’t get the points!”

“That’s right, so is it so difficult to admit that you can’t run?” Fu Canyan said.

This rather difficult request was deliberately put forward just to make Yu Han retreat in spite of the difficulties.

The A-level track he just mentioned has two S-shaped curves, three curves less than 90 degrees, and several small but still slightly tricky circle-shaped curves. Only veterans can guarantee that they can complete three laps within seven minutes.

Even Fu Canyan himself, who is familiar with this track, only recently broke his previous record of completing three laps in seven minutes.

But Yu Han just smiled slightly: "You said that."

"Yes, I said it." Fu Canyan saw that Yu Han actually looked like he was going to do it, and the contempt on his face became more obvious.

He is a tough talker, but once he gets on the real track, his true colors will definitely be revealed.

Fang Jiming persuaded in a low voice from the side: "Mr. Yu, that A-level devil track is indeed quite difficult... I'm not doubting you, but are you really sure you want to go?"

"Go." Yu Han said with a smile on his lips: "You may not know what my major is."

Fang Jiming asked in confusion: "...What is it?"

"Slap in the face." Yu Han sighed and said with a bit of resentment: "The face stretched out in front of you, if you don’t fight, your performance will be deducted."

Fang Jiming: "..."

Is there any deduction for performance?

"If I can do it, how are you going to apologize to me?" Yu Han turned around and asked Fu Canyan. He never made a loss-making business.

Fu Canyan snorted: "You name it, if you can really do it, I can call you Brother Han three times without any problem."

He didn't believe that Yu Han could do it, so he dared to say such a thing.

Yu Han smiled: "Okay."

He was not polite.

Because Yu Han had to run on an A-level track, they moved to the venue that Fang Jiming called the devil's track.