70

No one present took Yu Han's words seriously, they all just took it as a joke at the wine table.

After all, in the eyes of others, Xie Sixing and Yu Han have a very close relationship. Even if the sky falls, it is impossible for them to get divorced. What else can it be if it is not a casual joke.

But Qiao Lan still pretended to be touched, held his heart with both hands and said, "Wow, thank you, Brother Han, I know you are the best to me!"

Although it is impossible for this to come true, but he still go racing with him every day, etc. It's hard not to be heart-warming.

No one present took Yu Han's joke to heart, but probably only Yu Han himself knew that what he said came from the bottom of his heart.

But Yu Han didn't have any extra explanation. He raised his lips and smiled, with a slightly nonchalant look on his face.

When Yu Han first came to this world, he did talk arrogantly to Xie Sixing about divorce several times, but that was purely to vent his dissatisfaction with the tasks required of him by the system, and he had no objection to Xie Sixing himself.

However, Xie Sixing refused Yu Han without any hesitation, which made Yu Han angry for a while. Later, he became obsessed with his career and gradually forgot about this matter.

If Qiao Lan hadn't suddenly mentioned it today, Yu Han would have almost forgotten his ambition when he first came here.

But now it seems that whether he did it or not has no real impact on him.

Yu Han lowered his eyes and leaned back lazily. He was thinking about some unbounded things in his mind. Suddenly, he noticed that a line of sight passed through the noisy voices and intertwined figures, and slowly locked on his body.

Although it does not contain any hostility, it cannot be easily ignored.

Yu Han has always been very keen on this kind of highly purposeful vision, and immediately turned around to look for it after noticing it.

But maybe the environment in the bar was too dim, the colorful lights were shining and blurry, and the overlapping figures would block his sight from time to time. When he looked over, there was no trace of that person.

It's like looking for a needle in a haystack, with no trace to be found at all.

After the laughter, Fang Jiming and Qiao Lan's conversation quickly turned to other topics, and No one noticed anything strange about Yu Han.

While they were playing card games, they were talking about where they should go during a short vacation these days and where they should go.

All the interesting places in the city were visited by these rich kids. After listing no less than ten places, Finally, Fang Jiming said that he had never been to a winery under the name of Shengjing, so why not take this opportunity to go and have a close look at the grace of Yu Han.

Fang Jiming invested in Yu Han's projects, but because he was always locked in the company by his father, he had never been there even once.

"Brother Han, what do you think?" Fang Jiming turned to ask Yu Han.

Yu Han nodded casually, not knowing what they just said, but just nodded anyway.

He sat for a while, then suddenly stood up and said, "I'm going to the bathroom."

"Okay, Brother Han, go quickly!" Qiao Lan held up the cards in his hand and said with a smile, "Come back and continue playing the game."

This time he would team up with Brother Han and never lose again!