44

After Yu Han complained in his heart, he didn't continue to hold on to this point.

In the car going to the Ji family, Xie Sixing briefly explained the purpose of the Ji family's banquet today.

Today's banquet was held for Ji Tangshan, the head of the Ji family. He claimed that he was old and did not have a few good years to live. He wanted to see his children and grandchildren one last time before he could close his eyes with peace of mind.

Mr. Ji was a romantic man when he was young, and he had countless lovers outside. Except for Xie Sixing's mother, Ji Yanrou, who was a daughter from a previous marriage, the rest of his children were illegitimate, including Ji Wenfeng.

Ji Tangshan made his fortune in the oil industry in his early years, but after he became rich, his true nature was revealed. Not only did he let his wife clean up and leave the house, he also helped his mistress to be straightened up, and the mistress who was righted was Ji Wenfeng's mother.

Although Ji Yanrou did not leave the Ji family with her mother, she was only a marginal figure in the Ji family. She was squeezed out by her stepmother and the children she brought with her in various ways. After marriage, her relationship with the Ji family was not close or distant. She still have to deal with these relatives who often come to play in the autumn breeze.

After Ji Yanrou's death, Xie Sixing was adopted by Ji Wenfeng and lived in the Ji family's home for a while. Later, the old lady who was supported by the mistress kicked him out with the absurd reason of conflicting fates.

This shows that Xie Sixing and the Ji family also have a sworn relationship. Originally, Xie Sixing could have refused the banquet invitation, but Xie Sixing came anyway.

He wanted to get back the relics Ji Yanrou left in Ji's family.

But the Ji family will not let go easily, because Ji Yanrou is their weapon to take advantage of Xie Sixing.

The Ji family gradually decreases after Mr. Ji retired. They could barely maintain their lives relying on Ji Yanrou and her husband's support, but the Xie family went bankrupt and both Xie and his wife died, leaving them with no support.

In addition, Xie Sixing controls the lifeblood of the business world and has suppressed them extremely over the years, making their lives even more difficult.

But they are not afraid, because they still hold the relics that Ji Yanrou left in the Ji family in their hands. As long as these things are still there, Xie Sixing will not do anything to them.

Because of this, Xie Sixing has not attacked them to this day.

"Just for this?" Yu Han sat on the car seat and asked lazily: "Are those things important to you?"

"Yes, very important."

Xie Sixing's tone did not fluctuate, but his eyes darkened slightly. As if he remembered something.

Xie Sixing rarely showed such an expression. Yu Han thought for a while, nodded and said, "Okay, watch my performance later."

"You don't have to do anything." Xie Sixing's eyes softened a little.

"Don't think too much." Yu Han said lazily, "I'm not doing it for you."

Hearing Yu Han's words, Xie Sixing smiled. Sometimes he would rather Yu Han did it for him.

But Yu Han just happened to find that Ji's family was not pleased with him, so he helped Xie Sixing, who was an ally.

Apart from anything else, what Yu Han hates most in his life is men who use philandering as an excuse to show mercy.