12

Yu Han took a taxi home.

He got off work too late and was worried that the driver would be waiting at the door of the company, so he informed the driver in advance that he did not need to wait for him and he could go back by himself.

Although Yu Han is occasionally strict, he is always tolerant of his subordinates who work for him and is always considerate of their moods.

For example, when he saw the migrant workers working overtime tonight, he treated them to a midnight snack without hesitation.

So Yu Han didn't make the driver wait hard. After leaving the company, he called a taxi through a taxi app. Before the car arrived, he stood under an eye-catching stop sign not far from the company and waited.

Unexpectedly, this scene was seen by Fu Xian, who left the company a step later than him.

Under the light sign, a beautiful young man with a tired face looked down at his mobile phone, pursed his lips slightly, and seemed a little sad. The cold white light of the screen reflected his face. When the night wind blows, the thin and thin figure seems to feel a bit desolate.

Fu Xian saw President Yu, who had been working all day, standing in the dark waiting for the taxi. His heart felt as if it had been hit by a meteorite, and was shattered into pieces.

Xie Sixing, an expert with a great career, actually asked his wife to take a taxi late at night?!

Even if their relationship as husband and wife is at odds, he can't treat Mr. Yu like this. What does this make outsiders think?!

The spicy and spicy taste of crayfish still lingered in Fu Xian's mouth. He thought of the resolute and resolute Mr. Yu who was so shining today, just like the tyrant in his dream.

But when he thought that such a royal president would probably behave like a submissive little wife in front of Xie Sixing, his heart began to hurt!

Mr. Yu himself was not having an easy life, but he still treated the whole company to a late-night snack. Where could he find such a good boss?

Yu Han kept staring at the taxi app and found that there was still a traffic jam even after ordering this. He couldn't help but frown.

Fortunately, the traffic jam seemed to be only temporary. When he saw the car getting closer and closer after a few minutes, he slowly put away his phone.

Yu Han turned his head inadvertently and found Fu Xian looking at him with a distressed expression.

Yu Han: "?"

He didn't understand Fu Xian's complicated expression. Just as his car arrived, he opened the car door and waved to Fu Xian with a normal expression: "Secretary Fu, see you tomorrow."

Secretary Fu is very active and Yu Han likes his work attitude very much.

Yu Han has always respected talents, so he took the initiative to say goodbye to Secretary Fu.

As a result, Secretary Fu seemed to be even sadder. With tears in his eyes, he watched him get into the car, even started the car, and chased after him miserably for two steps.

Yu Han wondered in confusion, what happened to Secretary Fu.

Do you want a salary increase?

Taxis were not allowed to enter the Xie family's manor, so Yu Han even got out of the car and walked for a while before returning home.

As soon as he entered, he found Xie Sixing sitting on the sofa in the living room, waiting for him.

The man was wearing a black shirt, and the bright crystal chandelier above his head cast mottled shadows on his face, making his handsome face, which was angry with both men and gods, look a little cold and inhumane.