16

As soon as Xie Sixing came in, the temperature in the entire private room seemed to be a little colder.

He walked in here expressionlessly, and everyone present fell silent, with shock on their faces.

When Fang Jiming saw clearly that the person outside the door was Xie Sixing, he was so shocked that his jaw almost dropped.

Why did Xie Sixing appear here?!

Could it be that he came to save Yu Han? But didn't Lin Yucheng say that Xie Sixing hated him so much that he didn't even want to see him??

Fang Jiming was shocked and confused. He glanced at the bodyguards in black who surrounded him, and his expression was also very ugly.

He was careless. It turns out that the boss behind the Bauhinia Club is Xie Sixing. No wonder why he became the leader in the mixed city of A is all because of Xie Sixing's power behind him.

If Yu Han dares to be so confident, he may have known the truth for a long time, and may still be laughing at their ignorance secretly, even thinking of doing harm to him in Xie Sixing's territory.

They wanted to beat the dog behind closed doors, but it turned out that they were the ones being beaten.

Fang Jiming was extremely depressed.

Didn't Lin Yucheng say that his younger brother was stupid and bad? Why did it end up in this situation?

Fang Jiming couldn't figure it out and glanced angrily at Lin Yucheng next to him. If he hadn't found a place for him today, this would not have happened at all.

If Xie Sixing is offended, life will be difficult for everyone in the future.

But no matter how unhappy Fang Jiming is now, he knows that he must not confront Xie Sixing head-on, so he forced out a flattering smile: "Misunderstanding, misunderstanding, we invited Madam Xie to come over and play together, how could we do anything to him. "

Xie Sixing's cold eyes glanced at the frightened people in the private room and the empty wine bottles scattered on the table.

Everyone he saw shivered all over, fearing that they would not be able to get out of this private room today.

Xie Sixing's eyes finally rested on Yu Han's fair face that was dyed red, and he sneered: "What you call fun is to get him drunk?"

Fang Jiming: "???"

If it was about other things, Fang Jiming might still feel guilty, but it was really unjust to force him to drink!!

Everyone present could see it clearly. It was clearly Yu Han who ordered a large table of drinks and drank more happily than anyone else. Who the hell can get him drunk?!

But Fang Jiming was speechless. Anyone who dared to refute Xie Sixing's words at this time would risk his life and could only break his teeth and swallow it.

He was about to agree and promise that he would never do it again, when Yu Han suddenly said: "Who said they made me drink?"

Fang Jiming's eyes lit up when he heard this, and he looked at Yu Han expectantly.

As expected, Yu Han continued as Fang Jiming hoped, "Master Fang was generous and ordered a table of good wine. Master Fang and I just had a friendly exchange together, and there was no such thing as being forced to drink."

"Yes, that's right, that's right. We were playing dice just now and had a lot of fun." Fang Jiming wished that Yu Han could say something nice for him, so he said hurriedly: "So this is just a misunderstanding. Madam Xie and I are friends."