88

Yu Han and Qin Zhoumu met mainly because of cooperation matters, and there were also some problems encountered during the progress that needed to be discussed in person.

Their cooperation has reached a critical point. The new brand is about to be launched, and no mistakes can be made in every aspect now.

This was Qin Zhoumu's first visit to City A. As a partner, he naturally had to go to receive him in person. Since he arrived too late, he simply made an appointment for dinner.

Because it was official business, Yu Han also brought Fu Xian with him this time.

Yu Han and Fu Xian arrived at Li Xuan by car, and waited for about half an hour before Qin Zhoumu arrived in a hurry.

Seeing that Yu Han and his secretary were already sitting inside, Qin Zhoumu was stunned for a moment before smiling and said: "I made Mr. Yu to wait for me today."

The two exchanged brief greetings for a while, then Yu Han introduced Fu Xian to Qin Zhoumu and asked Qin Zhoumu to take a seat.

This meal lasted for almost two hours. The three of them chatted about business while eating, and the atmosphere was quite harmonious.

When it was about to end, Qin Zhoumu inadvertently glanced at Yuhan's chest and didn't see the beautiful brooch. He was a little surprised: "Why didn't Mr. Yu wear that brooch today?"

Yu Han raised his eyebrows, but he was surprised that Qin Zhoumu discovered this.

Yu Han wore it casually, but the brooch looked too flashy, which made him feel a little strange, so he put it back in the box for safekeeping.

But at this time, he didn't just curl his lips slightly and reveal a sneer: "It's dusty."

Qin Zhoumu didn't say anything, but smiled in understanding.

After finishing the meal, Yu Han proposed to take Qin Zhoumu to visit the night view of City A and appreciate the customs of City A.

Qin Zhoumu glanced at the time and asked, "It doesn't matter to me, but it's getting late. Don't you need to go home, Mr. Yu?"

He thought of Xie Sixing's implicitly warning eyes when he looked at him that day, and he still felt a little frightened.

Yu Han said easily: "It doesn't matter, Xie Sixing won't be at home tonight."

Fu Xian & Qin Zhoumu: "..."

Fu Xian lowered his head, hiding the surprise in his eyes. He was inexplicably reminded of a short article on a public account that he had just read not long ago - <Shocked, her husband is not at home, and his partner secretly did such a thing behind his back!>

Fu Xian's understanding of the relationship between Xie Sixing and Yu Han was still based on the fact that Xie Sixing was chasing after their president, and even then he didn't know the specific situation.

Thinking of Yu Han coming to the restaurant in advance to wait, and having a pleasant chat with Qin Zhoumu just now, Fu Xian felt that the situation was not good, and sent a sad message to Xie Sixing: [Frontline battle report, someone is going to steal the house!]

He didn't know what Xie Sixing was busy with, so he didn't reply, not even a full stop.

Fu Xian was even more distressed, it was his wife who wanted to run away!

Then he can only let himself, a loyal CP fan, turn the tide for Xie Sixing.

Probably because the message Yu Han just said was too heavy, Qin Zhoumu was stunned for a long time before he nodded: "Then I'll trouble Mr. Yu."