98-1

Xie Sixing was stunned for a moment when he heard Yu Han mention the system.

Xie Sixing's understanding of Chuan Shuju/Bookstore is all based on his own exploration. Although it is not comprehensive, he roughly knows that every book wearers will have such a thing.

It's just that he hasn't really seen it, so he doesn't know the pattern and significance of its existence.

Yu Han explained: "It is similar to an existence that provides information and task direction, but my system... let's not mention it!"

His Long Aotian system is as wise as him, full of the light of wisdom, which is absolutely beyond the reach of the reform system. It not only could help him achieve Long Aotian's mission, and it also could be used as an occasional distraction.

But Yu Han vaguely remembered that before the system escaped, the words "Chuan Bookstore" seemed to be mentioned.

Could it be that there is some news from Chuan Bookstore?

Yu Han wanted to call the system out and ask it carefully, but because the system was scared to death of Xie Sixing, he hesitated for a while.

Xie Sixing observed his expression and asked softly: "What went wrong?"

"There is indeed a problem." Yu Han said seriously: "My system is a little afraid of you."

Xie Sixing raised his eyebrows: "Afraid of me?"

This is a novel statement.

Yu Han: "Well, it afraid of you."

After all, it was the huge shadow left by nineteen failures. It's normal for the system to be afraid of Xie Sixing.

No need for Yu Han to explain, Xie Sixing understood the reason immediately, pondered for a moment and said: "Then I hide in the closet, and you try to call it out again?"

"..." Yu Han said: "You are addicted to hiding, right?" "

Last time in Yu Han's office, Xie Sixing asked him in this serious tone if he needed to hide under the table, as if Yu Han was deliberately bullying him.

Xie Sixing smiled: "Then what can we do?"

Yu Han sat up from the bed and said: "What can I do? The ugly daughter-in-law always wants to see her parents-in-law. It is an honor to let it come out to say hello to Brother's people."

"..."

Xie Sixing hummed slightly, the smile in his eyes even wider.

Yu Han called the system out: "Stop hiding, come out and talk."

System: [...]

Yu Han raised his eyebrows: "Are you so scared?"

The system said resentfully: [I wasn't so scared...]

As long as it didn't want to, Xie Sixing wouldn't be able to hear its voice, so it wouldn't be so afraid.

But since seeing the mosaic all over the screen, the system's simple unity has been greatly impacted. The fear of Xie Sixing has escalated to a higher level, and even the admiration for Yu Han has grown day by day.

"What's wrong with Chuan Bookstore?" Yu Han crossed his arms over his chest and had no time to chat with the system.

System: [Chuan...]

Yu Han: "Open it to the public, Xie Sixing already knows everything."

System: [...]

It didn't speak for ten full minutes. After figuring out the explosive news that Yu Han passed to it, it was silent.