75

A few drops of the splashed water touched the side of Yu Han's face. He was stunned for a moment before looking at the water with huge ripples.

The sound of falling into the water dispersed the silvery moonlight in the pool, and the dark figure sank into the water. It seemed that he struggled slightly for a few times, and then there was no more movement.

The deepest part of this swimming pool is only two meters, a depth that is not stressful for adult men, but Xie Sixing did not come out for a long time.

Yu Han waited for a while, but still didn't see Xie Sixing come out on his own, so he squatted down and called out tentatively: "Xie Sixing, are you okay?"

The only response to him was a series of gurgling bubbles on the surface of the water, and nothing else.

"..."

No matter how slow Yu Han was, he still thought that Xie Sixing couldn't swim, but the message Zheng Sinian gave him didn't mention this.

Yu Han cursed lowly, and couldn't care about that much anymore. He jumped into the water, held the water with his hands and dived underneath, approaching Xie Sixing, who was gradually sinking to the bottom of the pool.

The line of sight underwater was not so clear, but Yu Han could still see that his face was pale on the verge of suffocation.

The bitingly cold water wrapped around his body, as if it had condensed into countless hands and dragged him to the bottom, slowly sinking with an irresistible heaviness until all senses and consciousness were annihilated.

The water he swallowed in desperation and the sharp pain that stung his pupils made the impact on his eardrums even heavier. The repeated knocks made Xie Sixing uncontrollably think of some moments in the past.

Because he was unable to resist his fate, he watched everything that belonged to him being snatched away and usurped. Under the double blow of unfair treatment and downfall, in the end, he only ended up in despair and jumped into the sea, using his death to achieve a happy ending for others.

Since then, he has refused to go near any water source that might remind him of these memories, even though he has never been afraid of death and has never wanted redemption.

It seems pretty good to just sink in like this.

In a trance, Xie Sixing's wandering mind seemed to wake up for a moment.

As he sank into the water, his five senses were gradually lost. Only the feeling of death was so strong that it could swallow up his reason.

But he still saw with blurred vision Yu Han who was struggling to get closer to him, and the hands that stretched out without hesitation, like the beam of sunlight penetrating the bottom of the ocean, illuminating the abyss that no one had ever reached.

It doesn't seem so scary anymore.

Xie Sixing closed his eyes in peace.

Yu Han held his breath, pursed his lips tightly, and swam to Xie Sixing's side. He reached out and fished up the man who was gradually sinking to the bottom of the swimming pool.

Xie Sixing was extremely heavy, and the resistance in the water was also great. It took a lot of effort to bring him ashore. He was as tired as if he had climbed Mount Everest in one breath.

After landing, Yu Han took a few breaths and looked sideways at Xie Sixing, who was lying next to him.

Xie Sixing's eyes were closed tightly, and every part of his body was wet. He lay there motionless, his lips were pale and almost transparent, and his lifeless look gave Yu Han a bad premonition.