23-1

Yu Han didn't even look at Lin Yucheng, who was lying limply on the ground. He threw away his phone and passed him directly.

He took a few steps, raised his head, and met Xie Sixing's eyes.

Xie Sixing stood there, watching him quietly, his deep eyes seemed to be filled with many complex emotions, but when Yu Han looked over, he quickly returned to a dead-water calm.

Yu Han stood still in front of him and said casually: "I heard you are looking for me?"

"Madam Xie... are you okay?" Chen Liqiong recovered from the surprise and finally remembered the purpose of his trip.

"What can I do? I just want to change my clothes." Yu Han smiled, but suddenly the conversation changed: "Are you Mr. Chen? When I go out, I prefer others to call me by my real name. My name is Yu Han. You can also call me Mr. Yu."

"It turns out that it was Chen who was abrupt. Mr. Yu." Seeing that Xie Sixing didn't say anything to stop him, Chen Liqiong agreed.

Although he didn't know why Lin Han became Yu Han, it was obviously not the time to dwell on this. Chen Liqiong looked at the messy scene in the locker room again: "Then... what is the situation here?"

Yu Han said casually: "I am changing clothes. I caught a gangster hiding in the room and fought him twice. Then I found this guy peeping his head outside the locker room. This guy was relatively unbeatable and fainted after a few blows."

Chen Liqiong: "..."

Chen Liqiong: "Mr. Yu is really brave and unparalleled..."

"It's okay." Yu Han smiled slightly and accepted all his praises.

Seeing Yu Han's unmodest appearance, Xie Sixing also had a hint of smile in his eyes, but it was only fleeting.

He should have guessed that, with Yu Han's fearless character, nothing should be able to stump him.

Yu Han was still wearing the wine-soaked suit, obviously he had gone through a big battle before he had time to change.

Chen Liqiong looked at Yu Han, who was intact, then at Xie Sixing, who was silent, and finally at Lin Yucheng on the ground.

After all, Chen Liqiong is a veteran in field. He has never seen any conspiracy and has a pair of vicious eyes. Even if he knows nothing from the beginning to the end, he can't help but pick out some details from their attitudes.

Chen Liqiong glanced at the pale Lin Yucheng on the ground thoughtfully, and immediately put on a smile on his face when facing Yu Han: "It’s okay, Mr. Yu. What happened tonight was frightened thanks to Mr. Yu’s presence."

Yu Han didn’t care much: “Fortunately, I wasn’t frightened."

Needless to say, the person Yan Qu found wasn't that powerful.

The first thing he did after entering the door was to lock the door, fearing that the person would escape. As a result, the person was beaten to the ground without even a chance to struggle and escape. It was no fun at all.

Not to mention Yan Qu. When he saw that he was fine, he felt as if he had seen a ghost. He fell to the ground after being punched, so that he had to work hard to drag the person out.

Hearing what Yu Han said, Chen Liqiong was visibly relieved: "That's good, that's make me feel relieved."

If something went wrong with Yu Han at his banquet, he would really be to blame.

"It's true that the person is fine, but the safety of the Chen family's banquet seems to be still open to question."

Xie Sixing said expressionlessly.